Chapter 12

"Cause i feel like avoiding her and not talking to her will only increase your guilt more, so its best if you finally take over your fear now and talk it out with her."

She clenched her fist and replied, "I know, i know that very well but im just deeply scared of the outcome!, im a coward i was never strong in the first place and i only run away from my problems without facing it."

"Then what about just accepting the outcome then."

Her eyes widened, she then looked at her, "What do you mean?"

"What im trying to say is whatever she'll say to you just accept it and finally move forward cause i personally i feel like expressing your thoughts is better then keeping the guilt all by yourself, let it all out know you already held it long enough."

She lowered her head and said, "You're right, Mybe i should finally move forward now ive been stuck in this shell and just keep running away from reality at least now i should finally confront her and tell her everything that happened."

After their conversation ended they then went down from the hot air balloon and went back to the mansion  as they arrived she finally confronted Lauren and told her everything, they had a long chat together but im glad they all worked out in the end, my parents was also happy seeing them smiling together and reconciling each other, both of them then left the mansion to have some quality time together and improve the time that they've missed throughout the years.

I was really relieved after seeing them both but as i was about to turn around my brother told me.

"Sister, can we talk in private? i wanna tell you something."

I looked at him, "Oh ok sure no problem."

Both of them then went to the garden where no one was around, they than sat on the small structure that was built there.

*****

(To be honest i just actually dont know what its called but its like 4 pillars supporting the structure with a roof and a small table at the center where you can drink tea and relax there.)

*****

He started the conversation by, "About what you said earlier."

I tilted my head, "What are you referring to?"

"You know where you said its better to express your thoughts rather than regretting them later."

"Oh that..., what about it?"

He somehow felt hesitant but he mustered up the courage and told her, "Luna,... i actually have romantic feelings for lauren."

Ohh, he actually told me about it i never new he would share his personal feelings with me so im somewhat happy.

She smiled, "Im glad you finally told me."

He got surprised and said, "What! you knew about my feelings?"

"Well of course, i have never once saw you treated Lauren like a little sister."
other than that the novel i read already informed me about it.

"Was i that obvious?"

"Yes and i also feel like mother and father new about it."

He asked, "Am i weird for liking her? i mean she is my step sibling and we grew up together since we were 10."

Honestly i do and i have mixed feelings about it to think that my brother has a sister complex but at the same time he also never viewed her as a sibling or whatsoever throughout the year's that we've live together but still it's really weird when you actually put a thought to it.

TO BE CONTINUED!