Chapter 17

I replied to him, "Well ill be cheering you on then."

He looked happy and smiled at me, "Thank you my lady."

He then unexpectedly asked me, "By the way my lady, what are you doing in the imperial palace?"

My eyes twitched as i heard his question i said to him, "I came here to have a word with the emperor."

He was somewhat surprised about my response, "Is that so?"

I was curious and questioned, "Yeah why?"

He just gave me a smile and told me, "Oh no nothing, dont mind my words."

He looked at me and thought, to think that his majesty the emperor accepted an audience with her, what did they talk about? Im really curious but if there's a possibility they may have discussed about the empress selection, although i want to ask her but i cant pry to much in her private life.

As time gradually passed their conversation together ended she then continued walking and went to Claytons chambers.

When she arrived there his Knight was still wary and hostile towards me but he still let me in, as i went inside i could see someone running towards me smiling.

As he stopped i asked, "I was just about to find you, how did you manage to know i was here?"

He told me, "There's magic surrounding my chambers, so if any one enters unknowingly i can feel their presence but when you came in i could already tell that it was you."

Magic?! But why?, is there someone who's trying to kill him?

I grabbed his hand and pulled him closer and looked at him straight in the eye, "Is some trying to kill you? If there is you can inform me so i can help you track them down and kill them."

Looking at her closely his heart started beating faster he was somewhat flustered about the situation although its made him feel uneasy but he somehow didn't dislike the feeling that he felt.

He then replied while looking at right side since he couldn't directly looked at her in the eye, "Oh ahh no, no one is targeting me as for now, i only put it there for the future events that may occur."

She felt relieved and said, "Im glad, i thought you were being assassinated."

His eyes widened he looked at her and asked, "Were you worried about me?"

She looked at him back and said, "Of course i am, i really consider you as one of my close friends and i want to get to know you better."

His face reddened while looking at her, he showed a grin but unfortunately she didn't see it since his hand was covering his face.

He told her, "Thank you lady Luna."

She smiled.

A while later as they sat down next to each other she asked while looking at him, "Are you gonna attend the grand ball?"

He looked back and told me, "I honestly don't know, i don't attend balls much, its only rare for me to attend those kind of things."

Well judging from his point of view he isn't really close to anyone except for the male lead, so i feel like attending a ball would probably be a waste of time for him.

TO BE CONTINUED!