Chapter 4

Clayton Borgaze Alfonso he is the second Prince of the empire with hair white as snow and eyes like the deep blue sea, he was an illegitimate child by the emperor who had an affair with a maid.

After the emperors beloved empress died he was heavily devastated as days passed after her death the maid saw him pass-out in front of his bedroom door so the maid helped him get back inside since the emperor was really drunk it deluded him to think that it was the empress who carried him back.

So after the maid brought him back to the bed he pulled her in and basically r@ped her, as time passed the maid got pregnant and she gave birth to Clayton as the emperor heard the news they assassinated and killed her but he took responsibility on raising the child.

No one knows about his existence other than my father and the imperial family and servants.

Him and Max are quite close together but Maximilian does not know that he's actually his half brother cause the emperor made an excuse that he was his uncles child and he's gonna live in the imperial Palace for the time being.

He was only a supporting character in the story so he wasn't mentioned much but to think that i get to see him here is quite a surprise.

As we talked together for while we became comfortable at each other and sat next together after minutes of talking i asked him, "Do you come by here often?"

He replied, "Yes i do, i often came here to cool my head off but what about you, how did you get here?"

That's honestly a good question, though i cant say to him that, oh its because i read a book and it said that this place existed so i went to see it for my self.

"Well uh actually i was lost and then unexpectedly i just got here and since the grass looked comfortable i took a rest and laid down since i was tired."

"Is that so."

She smiled cause he didn't questioned much.

She also noticed that it was already dawn so, "Oh my, it's quite late now, i should head back."

As she stand up he grabbed her hand and asked, "Is there a possibility to meet you again?"

I looked at him and thought, oh he want to see me again, aww that's cute im probably a bit closer to him now.

"Well tomorrow ill be going to the imperial Palace to join the luncheon of the high nobles so maybe i could meet you there."

"Really?, well i see you there then."

"Its a deal, we'll i gotta go now see you next time."

He smiled while he gave his goodbye to me.

As she arrived back at the mansion both her brother and her sister ran off to her. Francis told her, "I was so worried about you, its so late now."

Lauren continued, "He's right sister, you didn't even bring the knights with you."

As i looked at their worried expression i thought, aww i have the cutest siblings ever they resemble my older sister in my past life. She was always worried about me, honestly im glad to have a family like this.

"thank you for worrying about me but since im here let's all eat dinner together now."

TO BE CONTINUED!