Chapter 23

Poor guy the Prince must've told him that he confessed his love for Lauren, it's quite sad honestly specially when your seeing this part of the story in real life.

At the end of the day his still my older brother and to see him be sad like this also breaks me, but it has to end this way so you can finally move forward.

The next day came as we were finished eating breakfast Lauren told me that she will try dating the Prince so she can finally confirmed that her feelings towards the prince was love or not, so she went out and went to the Palace.

Though i was happy to hear that i still felt bad for Francis since he left a little early today since he probably didn't want to see Lauren's face just yet.

He probably already knew the outcome that Lauren will only see him as a sibling, nothing more and nothing less.

I went back to the hidden place where me and Clayton met, i went there cause i wanted to clear my mind for a bit cause we're almost seeing the happy ending of the series now only a few pages left.

The wind blew my hair, it was nice, peaceful and quiet a few minutes later i could hear a voice calling my name.

"Luna, your here to?"

I wasn't that surprised on who that was anymore since i know it was already Clayton.

"Yeah, im here to cool my mind for a bit."

He sat beside me and said.

"I heard you declined Prince Altos proposal."

My eyes flinched and i looked at him, "Ehh, how did you know?"

"Ahh well i heard the conversation between my father and him."

"Is that so, well honestly i had no choice i just dont love him romantically, if i want to marry someone i wanna do it for love. But im just happy he respected my rejection."

As he looked at her he thought, love huh, my lady how i wish you knew how much I've longed for you.

He just replied out of relief that she rejected him, "Well you did a great job."

She smiled, "Thanks."

After that she went back to the mansion, as she arrived she saw her brother came home a little bit early than before, i saw him walk Pass through the garden so i followed him.

As he stopped I've hidden my self so i wouldn't be notice by him but as i look to take a peak i could see him sitting down in the grass while his hand covered his face.

I was surprised to say the least, i saw him crying all alone hiding himself from everything, my heart broke at that moment.

Though from the outside he looks elegant mature and admirable but at the end of the day he's still human and all of us can still feel pain.

I was hesitant to approach him at first but i knew he needed someone to talk to so i took up all my courage and approached him.

TO BE CONTINUED!