Chapter 26

As i let them be i kept thinking, i hope they're doing well and gave a small grin while drinking the beverages.

Antoine and his future wife approached me so suddenly, as i noticed i bowed and greeted them.

"Congratulations on becoming the new head count Antoine and of course i greet the future wife, Lady Astella Remiraise."

His wife replied to me first by, "Oh my, i greet the lady to."

He then continued by, "Thank you lady Luna for attending."

I smiled," Its my pleasure. "

As we chattered for a bit they said their respective goodbyes to entertain the other guest, when they left i went to the fountain outside to take a rest as i enjoyed the night view someone approached me.

As i looked at him he was already smiling.

"Its a pleasure to meet you here lady Luna."

"Clayton!, You actually came here?"

"Yes i did cause i know you would attend."

My eyes widened i thought, saying it with a face like that can make a person truly misunderstood.

"Can i sit next to you?", he said.

"Sure go ahead."

As he sat beside me he murmured, "My lady how i wish i could see you like this each and every single day."

I didn't hear it that much since his voice sounded like he was whispering, "Clayton did you say anything?"

"Ahh not at all.", he smiled.

"Well ok.", but im sure he said something though.

"My lady do you want to see something amazing?"

I looked at him, "sure. "

"Can you give me your hand?"

"Uhhm, sure."

I was confused but i still reached out my hand, as he accepted it he said, "Close your eyes my lady."

I trusted him and i slowly closed my eyes after a while i heard his voice saying, "You can open them now."

As i slowly opened them back i still saw his face but he continued, "Look at your neck."

As i lowered my neck to see it. I could see i cute crimson colored locket as i opened it, i could see a light reflecting from the locket projecting me him and him dancing, in my previous life you can call it a video but the difference was.

The background wasnt the ballroom and the ground wasnt the tiles but it was a glowing light shining following the both of us like little stars twinkling, i was truly mezmerized as i saw it.

He told me, "that's what i felt after the both of us dance together."

I looked at him and stated, "Wow its so beautiful Clayton."

My face was bright red, "Thank you for this i love it so much.", and i gave him a blushing smile.

As he looked at her, his eyes widened and shined he thought, Truly you are beautiful inside out my lady my dearest wish right know is stop time and enjoy this very moment forever.

She closed the locket and told him," lets head back now, after watching that i wanna dance once more."

He smiled while he looked at her, "Yeah you are right, let head back now my lady."

TO BE CONTINUED!