Chapter 7

A week has passed, me and my sister was both invited to a tea party that was held by lady Amelia.

As we arrived at the counts mansion we were warmly greeted by her maid and told us to follow her so she can guide us to the party.

When we made our appearance lady Amelia greeted us and said, "Thank you for accepting my invitation to my tea party Lady Luna and Lady Lauren it is a great honour that you had the time to join us today."

I replied, "The honour is alll mine lady Amelia and thank you also for inviting us."

As both of us sat down the maids prepared and served the tea after that we had a few conversations and the noble ladies who were invited there complimented me and of course i said my thanks.

The atmosphere was good and everyone seems nice the conversation lead to talking about the handsome men in the empire my older brother was also mentioned in their gossip then lady Amelia asked, "Speaking of men, is lady Luna curious about someone?"

Her words surprised me a little bit and i questioned, "... Me?"

She nodded.

Hmm, well to be frankly honest i haven't experienced that kind of emotion yet not even in my past life so im not sure what to say.

"Well as for now im not interested at anyone yet but maybe there will be a man who would make this heart of mine beat so im still waiting for that moment."

A lady asked, "Do you perhaps believe in true love my lady?"

I looked at her and thought, True love Huh? well ive read a lot of romance novels and they always ended up with the person who they truly love but to compare it to reality is quite different, reality shows us more on the painful truth instead of the deluded sweet lie so.

"Honestly i don't know, i have mixed feelings about the word true love."

A guest who was also invited continued by, "I to also feel the same way my lady."

As everything was over the tea party ended in a good way everyone said their goodbyes and Lauren went to talk to Amelia.

Her twin brother Antoine approached me, he said, "Thank you for attending my sisters tea party my lady."

I told him, "Of course dont worry about it also i had a lot of fun today.", and gave him a beautiful smile.

His eyes widened and his face got flustered a bit he then stated, "No matter how much i look at it, you really are an absolutely stunning person my lady specially when you smile."

I felt deja vu when i heard his words. It reminded me of my past life, my older sister also says that to, honestly its been 18 years since i got reincarnated here and yet i still deeply recall and miss my pass life.

"Thank you for saying that young lord."

After their conversation ended both her and Lauren went back home as they sat down at the carriage seat Lauren stated, "Did you enjoy the tea party sister?"

I looked at her, "Yes, i very much did thank you for convincing me to come along."

She smiled, "Im happy to hear that and also your welcome."

TO BE CONTINUED!