Chapter 34 - THE END

Her head hurted, "Ahh, myhead its aching again." she gasped that's right! Her eyes widened I cant believe it took me this long to remember. She shouted, "CLAYTON!"

!!!
!!!
!!!

Every thing broke, the ground the mirror everything! she then came back to the dark place where she met god sitting in a throne infront of her.

"Hayhh, what a waste but im quite impressed that you actually remembered him. A deals a deals once i snapped my fingers go find him in the place where you first met him in your third life."

She thought, wait does he mean.

*Snap*

As she teleported her back his underling asked, "Sire why did you do that? I didn't know you were this merciful for a human"

He made a saddened smiled, "I just see my self in them since i also know what it felt to be with someone to the point where you kneel down your knees and sacrifice everything just so you can save that person."

His underling looked at him with a saddened face and remembered, ahh it mustve been her so thats why... , i feel sorry for his greatness to be this powerful but he didn't even had a chance to save the one who he needed to protect to the most.

After she regain her consciousness she was once again infront of the mirror but since she ragained her memories now she ran of to the place where she and clayton met in her night dress.

After she arrived she looked everywhere for him till finally she found his unconscious body laying on the ground, "Clayton!"

As he woken up Luna immediately hugged him, his eyes widened his face blushed "Luna." he then hugged her back tightly.

"Clayton, im glad you're alright."

"Thank you for saving me luna."

She felt happy that he was alright so as time passes he pushed her gently and looked at her directly in the eye with his hands on her shoulders.

She was surprised by the sudden action and she asked, "Clayton is everything alright?"

He felt hesitant but he knew he couldn't keep it a secret anymore.

"Luna, i know what i did was stupid and i know that there's a possibility that you might hate me for this but, i cant hide my feelings for you anymore. Luna i - i I'ved love you for the longest time in my life know, all i want in this world is for you to be mine, so if ever you'll accept my feelings or not ill be happy on whatever the outcome is.", he closed his eyes since he thought that she was gonna reject him.

But as she heard his statement a tear fell down from her eye and she smiled, "Clayton i." she unexpectedly hugged him back, "I feel the same way, its been two years now Clayton and I love you to.", a blushing smile came to her while she was hugging him.

His eyes shined and his face turned bright red and he hugged her tightly.

As they both stopped hugging each other both of them looked each others eyes and laughed, Luna then leaned forward to give him a kiss.

Two lips finally touched sofltly at each other, Clayton felt that this was the happiest moment in his life.

"Luna, thank you for choosing me."

"Me to Clayton, thank you for loving me."

.....

As years passed the story went where Lauren and Maximillian became the emperor and the empress of the empire just like in the novel.

And for Francis he officially married Lady Amelia and both of them became the Grand Duke and Duchess of the empire, both of them then bared 2 twins together. My father and mother was truly happy to see their children grow and be happy.