Chapter 3

the conversation ended the Prince excused himself and since she already rested she also came back to the ballroom to the enjoy the party.

Gradually the time passed and they all went back to the dutchy nothing much happened at the ball just a few conversations here and there and that was all.

She laid in her bed thinking, im glad nothing happened and everything went well i just hope from now on everything will be at it's peace.

Days after that i became a hot topic in the news paper my appearance in the ball sky rocketed my popularity and it stayed like that for a week.

As we ate lunch at the dining table my sister started the conversation by, "Sister do you know that your still the number 1 topic in the empire."

Father replied by, "Indeed your influence in nobility is quite massive, the fact that its been a week since your appearance at the ball but your still popular is really impressive."

I was debating on my emotions since i didn't know if i should be happy about it or not but i said, "Thank you father."

Honestly i feel like a celebrity here my plan was to lay low but the chances are zero, having a face like this and a family that is powerful is quite impossible to live the normal life

As i was done organising my thoughts i looked at the archduke and asked, "Umm, father...?"

he looked at her.

"Can i go somewhere after lunch is over, i wanna visit a place."

He stated, "Sure just bring the knights with you."

I said to him, "Can i come alone, i dont wanna attract any attention."

"But its dange-"

She begged, "Please father."

He sighed and agreed, ''Fine you can go."

"Thank you father."

Her sister asked, "Where are you going?"

She smiled, "Its a secret."

As everything was over she visited that place that she wanted to go through carriage ride, as she arrived the door opened and she told the driver to wait here.

As she went to that location she kept thinking, honestly this is actually a hidden land in the empire later in the novel this place was later found by the emperor and was then declared as his private paradise.

I just need to take a turn here and... "aha were here." , the land that was previously called the realm of gods although in the novel it was mentioned as a myth but maybe it could be real.

As i laid down on the green grass to cool my mind of, suddenly i felt someone staring at me, huh weird it feels like someone is watching me.

As i kept looking around i noticed it, my eyes widened with shock as i saw him i thought, wait is he the so called abandoned Prince he looks like how the novel describe him to be but what is he doing in a place like this?

I looked at him and said, "... Hello?!"

He didn't respond at first but after a while he said.

"Hi."

I asked him.

"Are you perhaps prince Clayton."

His eyes widened.

She realised what she said and thought, dammit my mouth spilled, i hate my self for this.

He continued, "How do you know my real identity?"

To be honest ill just go with the flow right now since i already said to much, "Of course i do you are the illegitimate child of the emperor."

he questioned, "Who are you?"

She bowed, "I am Luna Castile Verdorous your highness."

"Verdorous? So are you the daughter of the archduke?"

"Yes i am."

TO BE CONTINUED!