Chapter 19

"Is that so, well i am deeply sorry for the intrusion i shall excuse myself now. I hope ill get to see you soon my lady."

She bowed, "Yes, farewell your highness."

As i looked at Clayton i thought, how weird the atmosphere was really intense, does he perhaps not like him?

Clayton looked back at her and said, "I am sorry for pulling you unexpectedly, i just really wanted your first dance to be me today."

Honestly i understand, in noble society the first dance from someone is actually important to them, although i don't know the details on why but im ok with it.

"Oh, dont worry about it i was more surprised that you actually came."

He replied, "I was debating at first but when i realised that I'll get to see you in a pretty dress i wanted to come."

Her eyes widened as he looked at her he realised what he said and told her, "Ahhh, im not saying that your normal clothes don't look good im just saying that when i see you other than your normal clothing style it makes me happy."

She laughed, "Hahahaha." and wipe the little tear in her eyes and said, "Thank you for saying that."

He blushed but he tried to hide it by looking to the left.

As she looked at him she thought, honestly this guy can be quite cute sometimes.

As the new song started.

🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵

He reached out his hand and said, "Lady luna, will you do me the honour and have your first dance with me?"

She accepted his hand and smiled at him, "Ill gladly accept lord Clayton."

As they danced at the ballroom everyone flocked and looked at them many whispers scattered to the room like.

'Oh my is that Lady Luna and Lord Clayton dancing together?'

'Both of them look good together.'

'Are they perhaps a couple?'

'This is the first time ive seen lord Clayton danced with someone.'

As the emperor looked at them he thought, to think that child actually showed up here and smile like that, does he perhaps fancy the lady?

When the dance ended both of them bowed their heads, she stated.

"Thank you for dancing with me lord Clayton i really enjoyed it."

He continued, "thank you to for accepting my offer, i also had fun."

As the ball ended all of them went back home as they ride the carriage Lauren asked her, "Sister, was that man you dance with is your lover?"

I was shock to hear her words i looked at her and replied, "Oh no, we're just friends, why do you say that?"

"Ahh nothing its just when i looked at the scene where you both dance together it just seemed like you two were a good match, that's all."

Ehh really we look good together?, well i cant deny that he's a good person and a great guy but im not interested in romance right about know but if my heart ever beats for him then i don't know what the future may hold.

TO BE CONTINUED!