Chapter 5

A new day has arisen, Luna and her siblings was already prepared to depart from the dutchy.

As they arrived at the imperial palace the butler guided them to the room where the young nobles were to stay in.

As we entered i could see all of the most powerful and influential families in the empire.

Although befriending them would be a great idea but i don't know if they can fully be trusted.

When Lauren saw the people she recognised she greeted them and said, "Amelia! , Antoine! it's nice to meet you again."

Both of them looked at her and greeted her back.

And as for me i wasn't that surprised that she new them since she is the female lead after all.

After saying their hello's She introduced me to them, "Meet my older sister you guys."

Both of them bowed and greeted themselves.

"Hello my lady, i am Antoine Del Rose and this is my twin sister, Amelia Del Rose."

"Greetings my lady."

I bowed and replied, "Its also a great honour to meet the twin children of the count, i am Luna Castile Verdorous nice to meet you."

As Antoine looked at her he thought, A week ago i did saw her at the debutante and i did find her attractive but to see her up close like this she's more mesmerising than i thought, to think a beauty like this was hidden for 18 years was honestly quite shocking if she had shown herself a bit early in the noble society her social status would have been the biggest by now compared to the other noble women.

Amelia started the conversation by, "You really look amazing today my lady, when i first meet you in the ball my first thought was you're really a beautiful lady."

Antoine told her, "Amelia watch your words."

She realised her mistake and apologise, "I - im sorry my lady for acting like were close."

"Pfft, hahahah." it made me giggle while i looked at her after i stopped i replied by, "Dont worry, i dont mind it, your my sisters friend right, so please speak comfortably around me."

She blushed, "Oh ah, thank you my lady."

As time passed i manage to talk to everyone in the room i thought, this is the first time that i got to socialise with people my age, at the debutante i couldn't experience this since it was only the adults who wanted to talk to me. The prince was probably the only one who was closed to my age that made a proper conversation with me.

When the luncheon finally started all the high ranking nobles gathered at a big dining hall in the imperial palace the emperor was also present in this celebration, i sat beside Francis who seated next to father.

At first everything went normal until the emperor asked, "Lady luna, may i ask you a question?"

I looked at him, "What is it your majesty?"

"Are you perhaps interested in the position crown princess?"

My father choked his food, every single person in the room was shocked, all of them gave me a small glance and waited for my reply.

But as for me i was much more shocked then them, as i heard those words my mind immediately went blank the words kept repeating crown princess? , crown princess! i thought, does his majesty wants me to get engaged by prince Maximilian?!

TO BE CONTINUED!