Chapter 32

Back in his first timeline actually. At a young age his tutor kept looking down on Prince Clayton since he had no social status or whatsoever even though he believed that he was the son of the late brother of the emperor not even the emperor himself the tutor who believed that he was Claytons uncle did not even acknowledge his existence.

He was only asigned to him because every young noble or an imperial bloodline must learn writing, knowledge and also basic etiquette and manners.

Since Clayton didn't have anyone who would protect him his tutor kept mocking and abusing his existence and since the emperor didn't pay no mind to him at the age of 10 he was harassed and abused by him he kept hitting him with a stick to the point where he was bleeding but luckily.

A voice of a young girl stated, "Hey!, What are you doing?"

As he heard her voiced he stopped to look at the young girl but since he recognised onto who she was he bowed, "Lady Luna, what brings you in a place like this?"

"I was lost because i was finding my father." She glared at him "But why are you hitting the son of the late emperors brother?"

He flinched, "My lady its not what you think!"

I looked at him directly in the eye and replied, "Really?, then why is he severly bleeding?"

Since their was knights who kept looking for her since her father ordered them to protect her they finally found her on where her location was.

"My lady! You shouldn't walked around like that without our prior notice, your father ordered us to keep an eye out for you and protect you at all cost!"

She immediately called one of the knights, "Renald."

He directly kneeled infront of her, "Yes my lady."

"Seize that tutor and sent him to jail."

"But my lady! He is an imperial tutor we can't do that to him."

"As you can clearly see he have abused a member of a royal family and for a fact that he is not only a high ranking child but he is also the son of the late brother of the emperor the only one of his kin after he died, do you still have any excuse to save him?"

As he looked around to see what was truly happening she was right, so he told the knights who accompanied him to seize the tutor.

"My lady this is all a misunderstanding please i beg y~"

"Shut it you lowlife."

As he was taken away he kept yelling for the ladies forgiveness but she did not spare a glance to him and later on he was sent to prison.

As she looked at him he was hurt, bruised and injured

"Hey can you stand?", she asked.

The young boy looked at her, "Huh, oh yes i can."

"Then stand up, let your wounds get treated so it wont scar."

When he heard her words it was as if he had found a single ray of hope and happiness.

After that she helped him went to the palace imperial doctor to treat his injuries, when he was finally done being treated she said him.

"Hey, what where you thinking?!"

He looked at her with utter confusement, "What do you mean?"

"Why did you let him hit you like that?!"

"But im just a lowly-"

She interrupted him and told him, "Lowly? Is that how you view yourself?, What are you talking about! even though your father may have passed away you still have imperial bloodline running through you, its one of the most powerful bloodline that ever existed in this empire so why did you let him treat you like that?"

"I-i im sorry.", he unexpectedly started crying.

"Look if someone abuses you like that again then hit them or fight back. You have every right to do so since you are higher than them, don't let anyone look down on you again ok! so stop crying and lets go eat something, im concerned for your health."

"Ok." he replied while rubbing the tears off his eyes.

That day was the day that he realised that he fell for her, at first he thought that she was cool and amazing, he couldn't stop thinking about her so he slowly started to change himself little by little day by day and made himself stronger, he vowed that he will never be like who he was before and it was all thanks to her, she was the first person who've he felt love and warmth for the first time

TO BE CONTINUED!