Chapter 10

When the day came that auntie visited all of my family waited outside the mansion.

As she arrived she was welcomed by my father and mother, she then tightly hugged me and Francis and said, "You both are so grown up now, i missed you so much."

While she hug us i kept thinking, as expected she's ignoring lauren. Lauren just smiled and looked at us although if i was a fool i would've have thought that she's fine but on the inside she's probably uncomfortable.

My mother then stated, "Why dont we go inside now."

She replied, "Ahh yes of course.", she then stopped hugging us and walked passed lauren and went inside the mansion.

I approached Lauren and said, "Don't worry to much sis, your still family no matter what."

Francis continued, "She's right dont worry to much about it.", and patted her head.

She smiled, "Thank you guys."

All of us had breakfast together Auntie started the conversation by, "Your daughter grew up to be extremely beautiful, as expected from the genes of her mother and father."

"Ahh, thank you for the compliment auntie."

"Its not a compliment dear its the truth, and was it true that when she appeared at the debutante ball it caused a huge stur in the news?"

My father replied, "Yes that's true i was also quite surprised about it as well."

"Right!, and Francis you grew up to be so handsome and tall to, you look exactly like the teenage version of your father."

He looked at her and showed a small smile, "Thank you auntie."

"Haaist, time really does fly so fast both of you are adults now."

I thought, i should change the topic now since she always left Lauren out.

"Ahh auntie how's Tristan doing right now?"

She looked at me and replied, "Hes doing fine, i wanted to bring him along but sadly he's busy at the academy so i just visited by myself."

Tristan is my causin his full name is Tristan Verdorous Ziverk hes a little younger than us and his role isn't really important since his name just appeared in the novel at a certain chapter, that's all.

"Is that so, then please send my regards to him."

"Of course, very well."

When breakfast ended she invited me and Francis to join her to have a auntie and niece hangout i then requested, "Let's also bring lauren with us auntie."

She just looked at me and ignore my words and at the end we had no choice but to come with her leaving Lauren out.

As we arrived at downtown the first thing that we did was to ride a hot air balloon although she's a serious woman she really likes to have fun huh.

But truth be told im just really curious on why she keeps ignoring Lauren.

All three of them rided together and went up to the sky the wind up there was fresh and the view from up here was quite beautiful but i thought, i wish lauren was here to experience this.

But then Francis approached her and asked, "Auntie, why do you keep ignoring Lauren?"

TO BE CONTINUED!