THE START OF ACT 2

Both my parents were flabbergasted by his bold statement, the grand Duke asked, "Pardon? What do you mean?"

He grinned, "I would like to marry your dear second eldest daughter grand duke."

When i heard those words i kept thinking, marry?! Why does this guy want to marry me so suddenly? There's no way he'd fall in love with me that easily, we barely even met. Also there's no bad blood between the two empires so there's no need for me to be sent of there for peace, what is he planning to do.

My mother questioned, "May i ask for the reason onto why you want to marry our daughter your highness?"

"Nothing out of sorts it was basically love at first sight, when i first saw her my heart was immediately stolen."

"Ahh is that so~", my mother murmured.

Though he may seem like a cheeky bastard, he's honestly really smart and cunning so there's no way he'll request this without an ulterior motive.

My father continued, "Well before answering your question your highness, i would like my daughter to share her personal opinion on this."

All three of them look directly at me waiting for my reply, i could see the Prince smiling face while looking at me but to answer the question if i do marry him it will be beneficial to both my family and the empire and i could become an empress in a different empire but i will not waste my time being stuck inside stone walls doing a tons of paper work, i already made my plans after my sister gets a happy ending therefore.

"Your highness i am truly thankful that the person you choose to propose was me and you truly are an amazing man, but i will humbly have to decline your offer i will only marry a man who i will truly love and cherish, though this ideology seems laughable to you since you think so highly of me but my mind will not be change so i am sorry. ", i closed my eyes and lowered my head.

After a few seconds i took peek to see his reaction but i was surprised to see him being saddened by my rejection that's when i realised that, is he perhaps interested in me to be sad like that?

Well if that's the case then i did the right thing, if i just let him be his feelings will naturally grow and it will turn into love at some point so it will be to late to back down before then, so it's best to let him know how i truly feel so the feeling that he's feeling for me will fade.

He gave off a bittersweet reply, "Ahh is that so, what a shame but i will respect the Lady's choice so i will back down."

Although i haven't felt that kind of feelings before i can tell that he's somewhat hurt and i am sorry, i hope you'll truly find the girl that is meant for you Prince Alto.

"Well since my business here is over i shall gladly take my leave now, thank you and goodbye."

TO BE CONTINUED!

🅒︎🅗︎🅐︎🅟︎🅣︎🅔︎🅡︎ 21 🅐︎🅒︎🅣︎ 2

▼❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎▼

☾︎𝐻𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝐸𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐹𝑜𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑇𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑑𝑦 𝑆𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑟☽︎

𝔸𝕔𝕥 2 𝕆𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝 ℂ𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣!

★✰✯☆✩✩☆✯✰★✰✯☆✩☆✯✰★✰✯