THE END OF ACT 1

A day after the huge banquet Prince Alto unexpectedly visited the dutchy with no notice at all.

As i heard the news that he was already in the front gate, i immediately rushed my self down cause his visit was so sudden.

When i finally arrived i could already see my father and mother there waiting for his arrival so they can greet him.

Francis was busy with his sword training at the imperial palace, and Lauren went out for a bit so it was only the three of us there.

When he arrived the carriage doors opened, he then went down from it and approached us as he was closer to us he stated, "I am sorry for my sudden visit grand duke.", while giving a small grin on his face.

My father just replied by, "Ahh not at all your highness, your the empires guest after all so you can visit whenever you want, but i do hope in the future that you'll send us a letter first before visiting so suddenly."

"Ill take a note of that."

As i looked at him i thought, honestly what is this guy planning? And why the sudden visit? Does he want something from me? If anything i would like to avoid drama so ill play along for now.

As he looked at me back I bowed and said, "Greetings prince Alto it's a pleasure to meet you again."

"Yes, it's a pleasure to meet you to but you can call me by my name only from now on, no need for the formalities."

What! Is he for real right know?!

"Im sorry your highness but i must decline your request since we've only just met."

Her father tried to change the subject by saying, "Your highness, please come inside we don't want to let our guest staying outside for to long."

"Yes you are quite right grand duke.", he replied.

As they went inside he insisted that he wanted to have a tour around the mansion and he told father that he wanted me to be the guide.

Father had no choice but to agree since he was a super important guest, he whispered to me.

"Just please keep him entertained luna and im sorry for making you do this."

I whispered back, "Its ok father he's an important guest after all so i don't mind."

After that she showed him around. She took him to their garden, their room of paintings, the music room, basically everything etch.

As they walked at the mansion halls he stated, "Isn't lady Luna curious as to why i visited so suddenly?"

I just continued walking and said, "A little bit but not to the point where i would ask you why."

"Is that so, but i bet you'll be really surprised when i tell you."

"If it doesn't bring harm to me or my family then i wont ask you anything, but if it does know that you won't leave this mansion unscathed your highness."

"Hahaha now calm down my lady, i have no intention of doing such things."

When the tour was over they then immediately went to the dining hall to eat lunch since it was already noon and he hasn't left yet.

As they sat down from the dining table it was peaceful at first and every thing went fine until my father asked, "Though it may seem to be rude but why did the Prince visited so suddenly?"

A smiled appeared on his face and he replied, "Well im here to ask about a hand of marriage for your beautiful daughter Luna Castile Verdorous grand duke."

TO BE CONTINUED!

CHAPTER 20 END OF FIRST ACT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AUTHORS MESSAGE.

HI YALL THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS REALLY IM GRATE FULL, IM JUST GONNA TAKE A 1 DAY BREAK FOR POSTING SO THE STORY WILL BE BACK SOONER THAN YOU EXPECTED SOO YA ALSO NEW COVER WILL BE POSTED TOMORROW, SO SEE YA SOON.

HAPPY ENDING FOR THE TRAGEDY SIDE CHARACTER