Chapter 29

I saw him smiling with another woman so i hid since he looked like he was enjoying himself, i thought wait why am i hiding? i can just approached him and say my hellos but as i look over to take a peak.

I felt somewhat disturbed by looking at it though i know their just having a normal conversation but i didn't like what i saw, that's when i realised it, wait right now am i perhaps jealous?! I covered my face that was bright red and ran off far away so he couldn't see me.

As i stopped to hide, was i really jealous, no! that can be i-i like him? i can't believe id say these type of words. As the days that we were really together.

I never really noticed it since it was only me and him, i thought that the friendship that i had with him was enough but after today i realised.

That i want our relationship to be more than just friends, i was comfortable with you and i was truly happy every time when I'm with you.

I truly have finally felt the thought of wanting someone, to be beside with someone to see them only smile at you.

Was this the same feeling that the og Luna felt when she wanted the prince?, jealousy, anger and unhappiness.

In the novel when she saw Maximillian dancing and smiling in front of Lauren was this how she felt at that moment? Truly i wish i stayed clueless to the very end.

When that day ended i realised my feelings more and more, when im with him my heart felt warm when were together and everytime when i hear his voice i felt relieved.

He became somewhat more handsome in my point of view and it was somewhat scary how romance is affecting me this much though i finally realised my feelings for him.

My actions did not change i never once made it obvious that i like him and just act natural every time when im with him and to be honest the biggest part of my reason was.

For now i don't want to ruin this friendship that we both established together cause i know that if i confess and if he rejects me, everything will be awkward and i don't want that to happen between us.

It was already enough for me to stay by his side and be with him through this passing days though there were times that.

I imagine what would it feel like if we were a couple, doing what regular couples would do and just to love each other. As much as i want that dream to happen.

At the end im just a coward who cant even confess. So to sum it all up i finally felt what it feels like to be in love.

End of backstory........

Since prince Maximillians duties as the crown prince was over he called my sisters name.

"Lauren im back."

As she heard his voice she was already happy, "ahh Prince you're here earlier than usual did something happen?"

"No i just wanted to help you since your work load has been increasing."

She smiled softly, "Thank you."

As he noticed that her older sister was there he bowed,"Greetings lady luna."

I replied, "Greetings your highness, since your personally here, i guess i should take my leave now and let the two of you enjoy yourselves."

Truly how beautiful and amazing how love can affect people.

TO BE CONTINUED!