Chapter 14

The next morning came, as i wake up from my bed i immediately made a decision to have a word with the emperor.

When everything was finished i went to the carriage and went directly to the imperial palace, father also accepted my request so i have no fear of going there now.

As i arrived there the butler saw me came down from the carriage and he went to approach me and greeted me, as he bowed he said.

"Its a pleasure to greet the the second eldest child of the house of Verdorous, what brings you to the Palace my lady?"

I looked at him and replied, "I would like to have a word with the emperor."

"The emperor is really busy right now my lady so please come and visit next time.", he replied.

"Busy you say, then tell him its about the letter the he sended me, i would like to discuss it with him privately."

"Hmm, is that so?", He had no choice but to accept, "Then please follow me my lady."

As we walked through the Palace halls we finally had arrived outside the throne room door, the butler went in first to ask for permission to his majesty it tooked a while but he seemed to had accepted my request since they opened the door for me.

When i entered the room i could see that the emperors assistant was standing beside him, but i didn't paid any mind to him since i came to talk to the emperor himself directly.

As i was close enough to talk to him i stopped and bowed my head, "Greetings to the great sun of the empire, i am truly sorry for my sudden interruption but i would like to discuss about the letter that you gave to my father in private your majesty."

His assistant replied to me, "How dare you ask for such an impudent request!"

I glared at him and said, "Impudent you say?, your the one who's being impudent here know your place marquise do you know who you're talking to right now? , i am Luna Castile Verdorous daughter of the great hero and archduke of this empire, my position here is quite higher than you so it's better if you keep your mouth shut and just listen."

That's right, i know i may sound harsh but to survive nobility is to let them now you are in a higher power, defending yourself is biggest part to let them know their place, cause if you just let their words eat you up they'll only look down on you more so its best to show them who's boss, and if anything the only person who should be feared more is the person who is in front of me right know.

The great sun of the empire, the emperor himself since royalty has more higher power than nobility its best if we dont provoke him to much.

He realised what he did and apologised, "Im sorry for my rude behaviour my lady, it wasn't very noble of me to show you such action.", and bowed.

As i looked at him i thought, honestly i also understand why he's wary since there's a possibility that i can kill the emperor while were alone, but the emperors has shadows following him.

TO BE CONTINUED!