Bio

-Start of bio-

Name: Y/N

Last name: l/N

Eye colour: E/C

Hair colour: H/C with a purple lightning bolt on it

Height: 170cm

Weight: 52 kg

Gender: Male

Blood type: B/T (blood type)

Birthplace: shizouko prefacture.

Birthday: December 25th

Age: 15

Family: parents: dead. Adoptive father: max graydon.

Personality: he is quiet, stubborn and cold dude, always refusing help and pushing his father max away with a cold stare while always refusing to listen to his parent figure and gets angry when he is bothered by others. He is aggresive person, when people come to his room or bothers him he acts like a real skrill and gets aggresive, yelling at them or trying to look intimidating to them and fights them, except fighting his father max. He is also very intelligent, understanding the cruelty of society and knew how greedy heroes are, but despite his intelligence he can be very dense at times, not understanding people's feelings, specifically female feelings and feelings of attraction due to living in a home for so long with one man and didn't get taught much about love.

Likes: his dad, food, specifically fish, stormy weathers, calm and quiet places, flying around, killing heroes and villains, hanging out with his dad max, metal and singing

Dislikes: heroes and villains, people, arguing with his father, people coming to his room, getting annoyed and water.

Habits: eating fish and chilling in storms.

Skills: singing.

Looks:

Quirk: skrill

Quirk: skrill.

Quirk description: this quirk grants Y/N the abilities of a rare and extinced dragon known as a skrill. Y/N gained some mental and physical things of a skrill where he cannot turn off such as likes, dislikes, personality type, go into heat, weaknesses and his electrokinesis. His quirk abilities are seperated, one, He can grow out skrill perts from the inside such as wings, tail and spikes as he can grow the bones along with it. Two, He is able to transform his insides into skrill perts, like his eyes, teeth, organs etc, but if he transforms his Brain he will go full skrill personality, not being able to talk, being viceous and simple act more of a dragon then a human being. Three, if he transforms all his insides and grows out all perts his body will form into full skrill, having personality and body of one, but can only stay in that form for five minutes and once he changes back he must wait a few minutes for his abilities to come back, but the abilities he can't turn off remain.

Weaknesses: due to being a skrill, he carries thesame abilities, such as his powers being neutralized by water and being attracted to metal.

Skrill form:

Origin: Y/N had suffered alot as a kid, he witnessed his parents being murdered by a villain and being forced to be homeless for months as people simply walked past him, refusing to him since they say a "hero would help him

Origin: Y/N had suffered alot as a kid, he witnessed his parents being murdered by a villain and being forced to be homeless for months as people simply walked past him, refusing to him since they say a "hero would help him." Till he was eventually adopted by a man named max graydon who took care of him and raised him as his own. Ofcource the pain didn't went away after being hurt by villain and heroes who he later learned that some heroes were doing this for the money and fame, something he could tell from there personalities. So now he vowed that he will make sure there will be no more heroes or villains in the world as he will clean the streets from the evil villains and fake heroes.

End of bio