Episode 1: Villains aren't the born, they're made

Y/N pov

This is a lesson to all of you if you don't know the truth about our world...villains are not born evil...they're made. From being treated horribly by people around them, not being raised well by there parents and having the good inside them destroyed till theres nathing left...

A vicious circle in society that us humans are living in and never realize it. Civilians create villains, villains attack them, heroes protect them so that those civilians there protected can go back to creating there own monsters...and so on and so on.

Heh...you know...I'm suppose to be the bad guy...but all of you...oh your something. You walk around the streets, cheering for the heroes after they beat the "bad guy" for doing bad things, but in reality your the ones that made them do this...but you all just don't see it don't you? And then you continue on with your lifes, going back to treating others so horribly, then acting so innocent when that person becomes a bad guy...heh...your all fakes...and I hate it.

So that's why in today's story, I'm gonna show you all a boy and not just any boy, oh no, no, no...but a boy who had seen the real face of society, a boy who now knows the truth about the superpowered fakers that protects others from the hurted that calls themselves heroes, a boy who now swears on his life that he will kill all the heores and change society for the better...this boy will be...the skrill criminal...
____________________________________

3rd POV

A happy boy who loved heroes deeply, having E/F eyes and H/C hair with a purple lightning bolt going down, an obvious birth mark from his parents due to his father having a electric quirk and had a lightning bolt on his hair aswel. The boy can be seen skipping threw the sidewalk, walking home as his father followed him, making sure he doesn't hurt himself or get into any trouble on the way.

This boy showed a wide smile, hugging tightly a picture of his favourite hero that some red ink on it, spelling the name of this hero, showing that the boy got a signed autograph of his favourite hero after encountering this person.

This boy is Y/N l/N, he is currently six years old and still hasn't yet gotten his quirk. He was suppose to get it at age four, but didn't for some strange reason. He wasn't quirkless, he went to the doctor about it and found out he was just a late bloomer and somehow still is after two years. It didn't bother him that much, he knew he had a quirk and was patient to know what it is and was always guessing on what it could be.

Y/N turned around and went next to his father, now walking next to him as he looked up at his parental figure.

Y/N: thank you so much daddy for taking me to the pro hero convention, I can't believe I met my idol! Hehe (Y/N giggled as his father smiled at him, ruffling his hair with his hand as the adult Male let out a small chuckle)

F/N: it's ok son, anything to see my boy happy.

Y/N: do you ever think I'll ever discover my quirk? (The boy asked, looking at his father curiously)

His father stared at his Child for a few seconds before letting out another chuckle, patting his son on the head, smiling at the question.

F/N: ofcource you will son, I'm sure of it and I say you'll have an amazing quirk! (His father said, Y/N smiled brighter then before, hugging his fathers leg while they walked and immediately let go)

Y/N: thanks dad! Man, when I get my quirk I'm gonna show it off to all my friends then impress so many people with it and became a hero just like all the amazing heroes out there! (Y/N yelled, pumping his fist in the air) oh boy I wonder my quirk could be? Oh man I'm too excited, it may have been two years, but I hope I'll get it soon and when I do I'll be just like the selfless heroes out there and make sure my family is safe!