Episode 8: Class president

Y/N POV

I walked down the sidewalk, making my way to U.A for another mind killing day and this time, I was walking with my new group. You know group? Group as in people will hang out and stay with each other till time ends. ever since the fight training, komori and kuroiro started following me around and tried to start some conversation with me like I'm there friend or something.

But it doesn't help now that kaminari is tagging along with me. She and the other two talked and started becoming close with each other. She doas most of the talking while the other two listened to her and responded with short words, mostly komori since she didn't have much courage to talking to people much.

Now they were following me all the way to U.A, they were talking to each other while I kept my head low and tried to ignore them, hoping they wouldn't turn to me and ask me something or try to drag me into the conversation. My mind was still too occupied with what happend last night, with the talk I had with stain.

His words kinda sticked with me, telling me how I killed people for a grudge I had instead of trying to fix society. Those words really stuck with me and I'm not sure if they were true or not, my mind just kept on thinking and thinking about his words and really I couldn't find an answer for it. I couldn't even find the answer properly when I'm tired from not having much sleep last night from getting yelled at by max who caught me sneaking out and spend most of the last minutes of sleep awake trying to think about what stain had said to me.

I had to literally ran out of the house with no sleep all tired and messed up. You should never annoy a grumpy skrill and well when I tried to show the three that I was in no mood to talk to them or walk with them, kaminari was the only one that didn't take the hint and still followed me while bringing the other two along with her.

I hate being annoyed, especially when I'm tired and now being followed the three really pissed me off and it didn't get better when we reached U.A with the unwanted attention it was getting from the...

Reporter: excuse me! What is all might like as a teacher? (A reporter said, putting her mic up to my face as I growled in anger that my personal space was being invaded)

Reporters...reporters were infront of the school gate. Apparently when the country found out all might was working as a teacher at U.A, some people wanted answers and wanted to ask students who tried to get in the school many questions about the number one here. Some people were holding cameras and tried to record the questions some reporters ask the students and when we tried to get in well we were next to get all the attention from them.

Reporter: what's all might like in person? (Thesame reporter asked, putting her mic up imnont of kuroiro)

Kuroiro: well he is pretty nice (kuroiro answered, rubbing the back of his head)

Reporter: how is all might treating you all? (The reporter asked, putting her mic up to kaminari next)

Kaminari: well he treats everyone so kind and tries to make us have fun and lift out spirits up (kaminari smiled to the reporter, feeling kinds nervous at the sudden attention she was getting)

Reporter: did all might teach any inspiring lesson? (The reporter asked, going up to komori as the poor mushroom girl stuttered as she couldn't get a word out, too shy to say anything to the many eyes looking at her)

Komori: I-I-I...

Y/N: let's go you (I said, grabbing the back of komori's shirt and pulling her away, the four of us going threw the U.A get to avoid the reporters behind us)

We all went threw the gate, the reporters called out to us, telling us to come back to answer there questions, which we just ignored. I stopped tho. I felt something uneasy around the area as my senses started to go off, I didn't know what it was, but for some reason I felt like we were being watched. I turned back around, slowly going back up to the reporters.