Season 2 Episode 6: The next matches

Y/N POV

Y/N: What is this...what is this feeling in my body...?

I sat in my seat behind the table of the waiting room I was assigned to, I held my hand over my face at the strange feeling I was given...it was over the girls. First it was kaminari...when she asked me out, I never expected such a thing from her, but I don't know if I hate it, I mean it felt nice, b-but I don't like going out, although it was with her and...I didn't hate it...although then there was also Seeing the girls in my class in cheerleaders outfits that it made me feel so strange, like my heat cycle came early, but it was new, I couldn't understand it, but the way they were dressed in those cheerleaders outfits, it made me feel go super saiyan...but why!?

It couldn't be anything way serious, It was just some sort of wave of heat, Not that heat! I meant it was just really hot outside and my eyes are focused on one place! nothing at all or anything more! I mean, yeah, they are pretty good looking, like setsuna does...have a nice waist and kendo does got nice abs, I mean...damn and kodai, maybe we didn't talk much, she is kinda adorab- but...WHAT THE HELL AM I EVEN SAYING!?

Punching myself in the face as hard as I could to shake out the strange thoughts in my head, a sense came down my body when I felt that someone was in the room with me while my eyes were focused on the wall when I was busy thinking to myself.

Kendo: Hey, L/N you ok? (The door opened, the class rep stepped inside to check on me that left me jumping up in shock at the sudden visit from her)

Y/N: AHH! Kendo! what are you doing here? Can't you see I'm trying to fantasi- Think! (I turned to her and gritted my teeth at her while she stood there smiling at me)

Kendo: A few of us were worried about ya, you didn't come out after the first match and as class rep I wanted to check out hows my...unique friend is doing (She scratched her neck at using the word of "Unique" she gave me) Is everything alright with you? your quiet, but your more redder then before.

Y/N: I'm fine! Just...I don't wanna talk about it! 

Kendo: I can tell something is wrong L/N, your face is completely red and your standing there like something keeps bothering you, did Kaminari say something during the match or...did we do something?

She was skeptical already when looking at my beat read face, she only looked at me, waiting for some response. She was really class rep for a reason, if I say something else that she could see past my lie and tell me straight like a big sister or a skeptical mother. As if I needed someone already to get on my case, especially something that I don't wanna tell anyone. I only shrugged at her question that seemed to narrow her eyes at me. She was good, but I tried to keep it to myself.

Y/N: It's fine, just...well, it's complicated!

Kendo: I took care of monoma when he's around class 1a, I think I can understand come complicated manners.

Y/N: I think you would actually do worst to me if I told you.

Kendo: What's that suppose to mean? (She tilted her head and crossed her arms in confusion before I acted up that she might catch on as I quickly ran past her)

Y/N: Don't worry about it! gotta go! (I yelled, quickly opened my door and ran out as I rush threw the hallway as fast as I could before she could catch up)

Kendo didn't seem to bother in trying to catch me, but just stared at my back while I got further away. She was rather suspicious of my behavior from knowing me for just a while before something clicked into her head when remembering how red my face was.

Kendo: Oh shiozaki...pray he won't become our class's mineta, let him keep that innocent curiosity (She placed her hand on the side of her head, begging to herself that her aggressive friend remained the half innocent boy that he was) Well, can't say it's adorable.