Season 2 episode 4: Cavalry battle

Y/N POV

TEN MILLION points...The amount Midoriya has won himself for getting first place during the entire run we all just went to. class 1a and the rest of my classmates all made it in the next round, but this time it won't be so easy now with what we had next. and for getting that high, everyone stared at Midoriya like he was prey, kinda like me in the old days...enough of that.

A few people glanced at me and gave me a slight stare too with what they might plan to do to me, even some at todoroki and bakugo with what we could do. Taking down the strongest is the primal instinct to winning a battle royal like this.

Midnight: First years! These are the rules you'll all follow! The game will last about fifteen minutes, form a team and your points will be adding together depending on the rank you made it will be printed on the headbands the rider will wear over his forehead. Once you got your team you all must work together in stealing as much headbands as you can to raise your score, if the leader wins then the rest of the team wins! even weather your team falls you may get back up and continue playing!

Y/N: So it's a point based game, with one person winning he manages to get the rest of his team to the next level.

Kuroiro: And we will have enough time to get more headbands if we lose ours, but...

Kendo: We will need to all form a good team were our quirks and skills are compatible enough to steal some and protect ourselves

Midnight: You all may use your quirks as much as you like, but be warned, if you try to knock someone's team, I'll whip you across the head! Now build your teams!

With that said, everyone began to group up with each other, teaming up with one another. While I looked around to see who could team up with me, trying to find someone that I can add in my team that could possibly help me win this thing, I had enough points alone to keep myself up a bit alone, but needed someone good, like maybe working with one of my classmates or someone else, but...there was one problem...

Everyone was avoiding me!

Crap! From what I did in that speech, everyone doesn't wanna be seen with me! I can understand if class 1a doesn't wanna be around me, but some of my classmates are avoiding me when we lock eyes!

Y/N: Heeeeey...kaibara, you wanna-

Kaibara: Sorry, dude (Kaibara interrupted, walking away to another group while I was left alone)

Y/N: GAH!

I fell on my knees in disappointment, letting out a sigh...The one time I wanna be alone...it had to be this time....why does my life suck...I know karma isn't done with me with what I done, but at least give me some time to catch my breath...geez...

Not that I don't mind being alone, but with this It's actually the one time I needed help from someone...even saying it leaves a weird taste in my mouth. While I was left alone to sulk alone while I could feel the small glances from my classmates in guilt that they would leave me alone like this such as a familiar lizard girl that was pulled away by kendo and upset the a lizard duo couldn't come true.

Although when I thought I was about to be alone, I heard someone walk up behind me, turning around I saw it was non other then my female friend, mushroom maker, Komori, standing right behind me.

Y/N: K-Komori?

Komori: Hey L/N! You wanna team up? (Komori asked me, looking at me with the one eye that wasn't covered by hair that exposed the strange x shaped irises...huh, never noticed that before) 

Y/N: Are you sure you wanna even be seen with me? I think I might've made a scene of myself

Komori: It's fine, besides I think I'd be more comfortable being in your team since you...(Komori paused for a second, looking down at the ground before looking back at me with a soft smile) Should always team up with people you like!