Episode 3: U.A entrance exam

Y/N POV

It's been ten months After the talk I had with all might, nezu and aizawz as I now was forced to go to U.A or else my entire identity will be exposed. Although now that I made a deal with nezu where I can take the entrance exam as a more difficult way to get in, I now must train so very hard so that I don't fail cause if I do, I am dead by the fiery hands of endeavor.

And because of that, max took the liberty of help train me so that I wouldn't fail, considering he would be screwed too if I failed. So now he has been training me alot and it wasn't pleasent. For starters, he keeps waking me up and throws me outside to train my body, which I swear the sun wasn't up when he threw me outside. He trains no matter what, nearly a hole day straight even when it's raining, day or night, he will train me and to the extreme so that my body could be perfect. Then the rest of the day he would be teaching me stuff to help me get smarter then I already am or teaches me stuff about skrills that I can use to fight.

Right now I was sitting near the dinner table, resting my elbow on the table while I rested my head on my hand as I stared out the window, hearing max talk about things related to skrills that I already know.

Max: ok, so a skrill has a shot limit of four after it absorbs enough electricity although it's electrical powers can be neutralized if it has contact with water. Oh and-

Y/N: my god max, I already know this stuff, there is no point in telling me (I said, already fed up with his talking as I stared out the window, not making any eye contact with him, but I already knew he was upset)

Max: this is a revision to help remind you about your lightning abilities. Since you can't use any of your skrill perts cause you'll get recognised, you gotta rely on your electricity. That's why I'm teaching you how skrill electricity works and some stuff you can do with it.

Y/N: it's not like I forgot tho. I already know plenty of my electric powers, why else do you think I get nervous when I try to fight the pro hero manual all the time, he is basically my weakness.

Max: yeah, but when it comes to fighting you don't tend to use your electricity that much, maybe a few blasts for long range attacks or just to charge your phone, it's basically just back up for you. You need to start using your electricity cause you barely use it.

Y/N: not like I'm still gonna use it much anyway, unlike heroes I actually rely on my skill and intelligence to get the job done. I may use my electricity for some accessions, but when it comes fighting and using my brain, there is no need for a power. Maybe I should teach some kids how to not he lazy assholes and actually do stuff properly instead of always using their quirks every damn time.

Max: your talking about skill, but I know how you do it. Your senses and your body are enhanced because of your quirk. You can punch a hole in a tree and can take a few blows cause your skrill quirk enhances it. Not to mention your really fast and have great reflexes. You have no right to say you rely on skill when really your quirk is helping you even when it's not activated.

That's one of the things my quirk can do. I may can grow out and transform skrill perts, but other then that, my quirk kinda enhances my body on it's own. Like how I can use electricity without needing to grow out or transform anything, my quirk enhances my body without needing to do anything, which is neat, but I kinda didn't like it since I'm basically getting help from my power instead of doing stuff on my own.

It also effects how I behave, which I'm sure you all know how it works (Yes fourth wall break). For example I am attracted to metal objects, hate water and enjoy fish and my personality is also skrill like since I am aggressive and hate when people go near my territory, which is my room...hey I'm sure some of you hate it when people barge in your room catching you do something that you want to be a secret. Anyway I do have a skrills personality, but I don't act like a wild animal and scream at people like that, the quirk just gives me the habits and personality of a skrill.