Episode 10: All might vs nomu

3rd POV

After Y/N had sneaked inside the u.s.j to see what ida warned them about, Y/N saw many villains. He stoped some while he was in his skrill form as he was saved by kaminari thanks to her electrocuting the villains around him. Although what he soon found out about this entire fight is the man he once saw infront of U.A had returned in attempt to kill all might and try to kidnap Y/N so he could join them and somehow found out that Y/N goas to U.A.

As he was in a difficult situation, all might had soon arrived in the scene to stop the villains in the building and he sure wasn't happy one bit. But now class 1a was alright all might was now here.

All might: I couldn't shake the feeling something had gone wrong when aizawa and thirteen hadn't answer my calls, I was heading there once I was done giving a lecture to a student till I ran into young.ida and told me the whole thing (all might said, gritting his teeth in anger) can't believe all this happend, I was being too careless, I should've arrived sooner. My poor students must've been so scared...and my colleagues who got injured...and young l/N, he had to fight and try to protect them. The least I could do now is make sure they're alright and show them they will be fine.

All might walked past class 1a, angry as ever as he stomped his feet on the ground, not liking this one bit. Y/N looked up, seeing all might so angry. He never all might so angry like this, he didn't even know all might could get angry, but it sure looked scary, which he was kinda grateful he didn't make him this mad.

All might: have no fear students...(all might said, grabbing his tie and ripped it off around his neck) Because I am here!

Mineta: ha! We're saved! (Mineta yelled out in joy)

Shigaraki: after all this waiting...the heroic piece of trash shows up...

All the villains stood there, standing there as they looked at the number one hero in fear. Never once have they met him the guy and now they finally did and they sure were scared, for how large he was and there fear only grew more when they remembered how strong he was.

All might zipped down fast in a blink of an eye, hitting one of the villains as he then hit another, then another and hit many without them even looking, showing his incredible speed as once the villains were knocked on the ground he quickly grabbed aizawa and picked him up. He looked at the poor man, seeing how bruised and damaged he was and how his arm was completely broken.

Y/N turned to midoriya, quickly picking him up by his mouth and flying away as all might saw Y/N had took midoriya to safety as all might as fast as he could and ran past the nomu and picked up tsu and mineta. Turning around and went far away from the two villains. All might put Tsu and mineta down, Y/N dropped midoriya as his chest was covered in saliva for being carried by his mouth as the green haired boy got back up and moved away from the dragon, still not sure if he should trust him.

Mineta: wow, that was fast!

All might: everybody go to the front gate, take aizawa with you (all might said, ready to fight the villains as Y/N stood next to him, growling as he was ready to fight aswell) if I tell young l/N to go with them, then they would probably get suspicious as to why I'm not trying to capture the villain, right now I just hope they leave so I can tell him alone and act like he ran away when I was trying to capture him (all might whispered to himself, the young kids behind them still didn't leave)

Shigaraki who now scratched his neck once again aggressively, hating what had happend, seeing his plan of killing the symbol of peace had got thrown in the garbage. Seeing his other villains go down, non of students had died, kurogiri didn't warp the skrill away, all migh now here and was ready to take him and the others down.