Episode 11: revealing yourself

Y/N POV

After the U.S.J incident, police came to the scene and had handcuffed and escorted each villain that taken pert in the attack to jail. While the police manage to contain the nomu that they found. It didnt attack and just obeyed whatever the police said as he was send to somewhere that he can be contained.

Aizawa and thirteen were send to the hospitals for recovery while I got quickly healed by recovery girl and then immediately got scolded by all the teachers. Wondering how I got out it was pretty simple, one of the spare teachers for a blanket and hide me under it while they carried me out and into a nearby car to drive me into U.A where they scolded at me once I went to meeting room. Although nezu was pretty nice to me, he didn't scold or was angry at me either but rather impressed that I had done something good. I didn't exactly why I di this, but I didn't hate it, I thought I would, but I was pretty calm that I helped someone.

Nezu decided he wouldn't punish me, but I did force me to do a ten page papar on why I shouldn't sneak out of class. Although theres was still unfinished buisness I had to do with all might. After seeing his weird skinny form, I demanded to know why he looked like this. He promised me that he would explain once the teachers were done with me and told me where to meet him as he was in an empty classroom.

Apparently all the teachers knew about this and since I now knew, they told me I shouldn't tell anyone about except for them. Guess I wasn't the only one the teachers were trying to keep secret. I got a text from kaminari tho, she wanted to meet me at night in the park to talk about something, which I was going to do after this.

I knocked on the door of the room the teachers told me to go to, I waited for a response before I could enter the room.

All might: who is it? (A male voice asked, it sounded like all might kinda, but less cheery)

Y/N: it's uhh Y/N l/N, a student in U.A.

All might: oh good, it's you. Come in. (All might said, I opened the door of the room after getting permission to as I walked inside, seeing the skinny all might was sitting on the sofa like he was waiting for me) glad your here, please take a seat.

I walked up to the small sofa that was across all mights, I took a seat as I stared at the man, waiting for him to explain why he looked like this. I crossed my arms and rested my back on the sofa, looking at all might as the skinny man scratched the back of his head awkwardly from the quietness as he didn't know how to start,

All might: so...can I offer you some te-

Y/N: cut the crap, I didn't came here for a nice conversation with tea. I came here for answers, why do you look like this, why are you hiding this from everybody, why doas midoriya out of everybody knows what you look like. I want to know now and fast (I said, all might sat there, sighing abit as he wasn't ready to tell whatever secret he was hiding)

All might: straight to the point huh, I can respect that. Give me one second (all might said, grabbing his phone as he texted someone, texting someone for some reason as he put his phone down once he sended it) alright, let's start with something easy, I'll explain why I'm like this (all might said, removing his jacket as he unbuttoned his shirt and removed it, showing that the left side of his stomach was completely damaged, nearly making me gag at the sight) gross huh?

Y/N: your stomach...it's...it's messed up.

All might: I know, a villain did this to me, the battle damaged me so much I had to under go many surgeries and because of that plus side effects I basically became this. My stomach is destroyed by this point and what's worse is I have a time limit for how long I can contain my muscle form.