Season 1 (Complete); Season 2 (next)

A/N: woo! We did it, we finished season 1! Man this sure is amazing, I never thought I would get this far, let alone getting past 10 chapters, but we all made it! You know what that means, onwards to season 2, with the sports festival arc, hero killer arc, final exam arc and also squeeze in afew more episodes that I will surely try to be great for you all to enjoy. I wanna thank you all so much for looking at this story and choosing to continue on reading it, it means alot to me that people are enjoying my story and wanted to see more. It's really great, I hope you guys still like the work so far and I swear I'll do more in the future. I'm just so happy I actually manage to get this far in the story, which sure season 1 isn't really much for me, but I'm still happy I actually completed one season. I hope I can get past season 2 next and I hope you all will be there to read and enjoy what will come for this book.

Bio of the whole season 2 that will come: To get some things out of the way, season 2 will sure be a fresh start for Y/N's new redemption as he's gonna change alot and even meet someone new for that change while even getting close to kaminari while that and even giving class 1b abit more glory then what they got in the anime. I'm kinda not sure if in the future I should add a lemon if Y/N might get close with someone or just give the guy more love interests and even If he did, who would fall in love with him, which wouldn't be one of those stories where Y/N would attract milfs or dilfs, he's a murderer, but he must follow age rules. If you think if it's a good idea or not just let me know if other girls or boys should like him.

I'm hyped up for season 2 since the sports festival is one of my favourite arcs of all time so I'm gonna enjoy writing the next few chapters. Anyway I'll see you all next time and hope you all have a great day, bye.

Book question: how did you all enjoy season 1 so far.