Season 2 Episode 7: Mushroom girl vs explosion boy

3rd POV

The last match we all had been waiting for and it wasn't going to be a good one to see. komori was ready to face off against bakugo. Everyone in class 1a felt bad for the mushroom girl despite not knowing what she could do and already had some sympathy for her since they knew the guy she was facing, except for kaminari who had hope for her and actually rooted for her along with monoma who screamed for her, but stopped when they glared at each other at seeing they rooted for the same person and sat back down.

Others didn't hear, but before the match started, the two exchanged words to each other without others hearing.

Bakugo: Hey short witch, your that girl that grows mushrooms anywhere you want, right? I mistook you for another girl in my class with that hairstyle?

Komori: short witch!? (She blinked in surprised at the weird nickname from him)

Bakugo: Your quirk doesn't match up to mine so I'm gonna give you one last warning to forfeit and tell that lightning head I'm coming for him. It's just how I roll so if your scared I don't blame you.

He showed he was serious like it wasn't insulting, but Komori didn't back down from his intense glares and glared back at him. getting into a stance and was ready to fight, that was actually the rare times where it surprised the blond the second time that someone he heard was so shy was actually sticking up to him.

Then...the match started. Komori was the first to attack and charged right at him in attempt to pull the first move before he used his quirk.

Komori: I know what his quirk can do when seeing him in the cavalry battle, he's tough, but if I can keep out of his sight then I can find a good place to hit where to hit!

Bakugo swiftly waved his hand and used a wave of explosions at her, attempting to send her back that left a cloud of smoke in front of him. He didn't held back and everyone knew it, but weirdly all that power didn't seem to back her away when she jumped out of the smoke, crusts of mushroom around her body that looked destroyed...she used her mushrooms to cover her entire body to try and shake down the impact from the explosion, but everyone who saw this couldn't say it was enough when they noticed some burns on her face.

Bakugo: Stay down! (He yelled, his hand moved to release another explosion, but he was left frozen at noticing the growing pairs of mushrooms that grow on his arm, quickly using his other arm and throw another explosion at her that knocked her back)

Everyone from the stands watched the match, everyone in class 1b looked at her in worry and shock for their poor mushroom classmate. Class 1a weren't surprise after all, but still felt bad for her and they even spoke of it that irritated one boy that could hear from a far.

Jiro: Yikes, bakugo isn't holding back on her, can't say I'm not surprised tho (The rock girl cringed at seeing her classmates violent nature towards someone else)

Yaoyorozu: It is an unfair match towards komori, Her mushrooms can reduce the damage, but it won't help her deliver any kinds of damage. It's a one sided match (The smart student of 1a placed her hand under her chin and observed the fight in front of her)

Kirishima: So unmanly bakugo going hard on a girl like that...

Ida: I agree, it isn't hero like, but the matches are completely unfair, I suppose it's a lesson to learn that some heroes can't fight tougher foes alone.

Mineta: I just hope bakugo finally used all his might and burn those clothes off for some more 1b fanservice...(The short student crossed his arms with hope and serious in his eyes, those last words made the dragon boy on the other side of the wall pop up)