Episode 5: Land of the quiet kids

Y/N's POV

Hey...remember me? Yeah you do, like anyone would forget the most dangerous dragon boy in the hero society. So your wondering what I'm doing now? Assuming I would be out at night killing someone or in class since that's where I have to be for a while, but you are mistaken, I'm actually walking to school.

And I would usually suffer in a classroom surrounded by people I don't like who had the dream of becoming the thing I also don't like, but funny enough, karma still has some beef with me as I now had to suffer even more when I didn't even enter school yet, wanna know why? Well...

Kaminari: hey L/N! Wanna walk to school together! (Kaminari said, running at me after seeing me walk alone)

Didn't even arrive to school yet and I'm already being annoyed by someone when I just wanted to be alone. I really just wanted to fly away and get away from her, but we all know that's not an option anymore. She ran next to me, looking at me with that big smile she had and proceeded to talk to me when I showed no interest in wanting a conversation.

Kaminari kept on following me, I tried to speed up to avoid her, but she speed up aswell and still was next to me, not getting the hints I was giving her like. Like walking away from her or crossed the street to avoid walking on thesame street as her, but crossed the street aswell as she continued to follow me, which irritated me more and more as she wouldn't leave me the FUCK alone.

Kaminari: so what do you think we'll be doing today, man hopefully we can have a lesson where our classes can come together, if that happends then we gotta team up, we could be the electric twins! (She continued to talk to me as I simply didn't respond)

Y/N's thoughts: why doas she keep following me, I get I helped her out, but can't she hang out with people that actually want friends (I thought to myself, still being followed by kami)

It felt annoying, having someone follow you around and talk to you when you just wanted to he left alone was just tiring. Back then, I would be happy that somebody would notice me and gave me attention when I was walking all alone, but now I just hate it! I don't people around me anymore cause of my quirk and because I hate the existence of human beings, especially the ones that pretend to be good and want to do the right thing, which I'm obviously talking about heroes here.

And now I'm probably gonna get constant attention from this pikachu looking girly every day now! And I'm gonna hate it. Karma really doas have more to throw at me huh?

We made our way to U.A, ofcource kaminari followed me as we made our way inside, going up the stairs as we then walked threw the hallway, making our way to our home classrooms that were next door to each other.

Kaminari: you know something L/N, what if we walk to school and home together every day?

Y/N: what? (I said, turning to her at what she just said)

Kaminari: we should wall together to and from school. It will be fun and we can get to know each other more, it will be fun!

Y/N: uhhh, I don't think that's a good idea, infact you'll be the opposite of happy when you find out more about me anyway...and  it's something I can't risk (I said, speaking quietly at the last pert, reaching my class door as me and kami stopped)

Kaminari: well atleast give it a try, we should hang out more since we are friends and all.

Y/N: I'll give it some thought (I said, opening the door of the classroom) you should get going, you might be late.

Kaminari: right, I'll see ya later then! Let's talk later (kaminari said, waving at me as she ran off, heading to her classroom as I entered mine)

I really need a restraining order against her, following people is my job, but now I already found someone that's gonna keep following me around while I spend alot of time here, man how the tables have turned...AND THERE NOT GREAT FOR ME!