Episode 4: First day

Y/N's POV.

I woke up bright and early after feeling the sun hit my face threw my window. I stretched abit as I let out a yawn and groaned soon after knowing well what I have to do today.

I got out of my bed prepared myself for my first day of U.A. yep, today was the day that I'm going to the hero school I despise with all my heart. I wasn't ready for it and I was gonna hate every second of it believe me, mainly for the fact I'm actually going back to school, a school surrounded by kids I don't like while listening to boring lessons and have wake up really early all tired and exhausted just to get to school on time.

After using the bathroom to freshen up, I went back to my room, removing my clothes as I put on the standard U.A school uniform. I growled a the sight of my reflection wearing the uniform when I looked threw the mirror, seeing myself wear the clothing of a hero school was something I couldn't stand, seeing myself give in and wear it without doing anything about it was something to make my blood boil.

and it was highly uncomfortable aswell. I pulled my my shirt collar abit to allow myself to breath for abit, I never really wore any formal clothes that are these, usually I just wear trousers or jackets or pretty much I felt comfortable, but this is an unfortunate change for me, but I had to get use to it.

I put on the collar as I placed it around my neck, I took a papar I was working on yesterday and picked up my backpack with all my stuff in it I might need for school and left the room, about to greet max, but out of nowhere I was greeted by a quick flash of light. I rubbed my eyes abit, looking to who did that to see max was infront of my room, holding a camera over his face as tears began to run down his face.

Y/N: huh?

Max: oh Y/N, I'm so proud of you! Your actually going to U.A and change your criminal ways! For a second I thought you would grow up to be some sociopathic killer that doesn't care about anything anymore, which you already kinda are, don't get me wrong, but atleast your gonna get fixed and I'm just proud that now your gonna change your ways (max smiled, Y/N just scoffed at this, walking passed him)

Y/N's thoughts: he really doesn't get me. (I said to myself, I was about to leave threw the front door till max stopped me with a question)

Max: hey, what's that? (Max asked, pointing at the piece of papar I was holding)

Y/N: oh this? (I asked, holding up the papar) it's some information I wrote to give to nezu so it can help understand me better and has some fake stuff about me so that it can help to cover up my identity better. Like how I renamed my quirk and other general information. I was thinking I can give it to nezu so he can make it offical on my school papars so no one would ever find out about me.

Max: that's actually pretty smart Y/N, good thinking.

Y/N: yeah well because I'm dense that doesn't mean I'm am idiot. If I'm gonna be in that school and have to hide my secret, I might aswell make it look official.

Max: so do you have everything for school today? Pencils, papars, extra money?

Y/N: yes, I even brought a sleeping mask.

Max: wait, why a sleeping max?

Y/N: if I can't sleep late anymore, I might aswell improvise in class. (I said, making max sweatdrop at this)

Max: well I guess somethings never change...heh man I still remember how you would always fall asleep during my home schooling.

Y/N: yeah well you would always teach me stuff I already know so there was no point. You always teach me stuff except for any social skills like love or anything else, I still demand to know.