Season 2 episode 5: Growing tension

A/n: I just realised that the people that are close friends with Y/N always start with K. Komori, Kuroiro, Kaminari, I just noticed this till now! I chose komori and kuroiro since they both are quiet and would get along with Y/N with reasons and kaminari because of there electric quirks, I never noticed how each of them actually have the same letter of the start of there last names. Legit, I did not noticed, but damn that was a coincidence! Heh...hilarious.

Y/N POV

Present mic: TIMES UP! (Present mic repeated, the game was now over and while everyone who made it was thrilled, I on the other hand was upset)

Standing there in pure shock and regret, seeing the points of everyone in the game, some were out while some like me and my team passed, I should be happy for this moment, but I couldn't when...midoriya had lost. His team's points were zero and coulnd't make it to the next part of the games.

Laying on the ground while Midoriya was left struck that he had lost with no headband around his head at all, I was full of regret, he...he could've had a headband if it weren't for me taking his last one, b-but...I took it! No...NO! It was all my fault, I caused him to lose, he was suppose to get on top with me during this whole thing, but I took it away!

Those eyes on his face, showing nothing but sadness and the two people carrying him weren't happy either, the chance to go further, ruined...

It was my fault...

Y/N: I...I didn't mean to...

Present mic: IN FIRST PLACE IS TEAM TODOROKI! (Present mic interrupted, leaving the dragon boy on the ground to sulk while komori and the rest of my team came to me) SECOND PLACE! TEAM L/N! THIRD PLACE, TEAM BAKUGO! FOURTH PLACE! TEAM TETSU- WAIT!? TEAM SHINSHO!? HOW DID THEY GET BACK UP!?

Shinsho: Thanks for all the help (The purple haired aizawa lookalike smirked, walking away from the confused group of students that he used for the entire game)

Sitting on my knees in disappointment, I felt the soft hands of komori touch my back and tsuburaba and hatsume surrounded themselves at me.

Komori: Are you ok, L/N? (Komori asked concerned, checking on me as she looked over my shoulder to look at my face)

Tsuburaba: Dude, wicked launch! You got both headbands and made us stay in the game dude! (Tsuburaba said, kneeling up and down at excitement at the move I pulled while I felt the hands of hatsume pull off the jetpack from my back)

Hatsume: My babies did phenomenal! Your my first wearer of this! thanks for being a great subject to showing it off! oh and uhhh thanks for taking me to the next round, I guess.

Tsuburaba: Well ain't she nice (Tsuburaba sweat dropped, watching the pink haired girl remove every single equipment on my body) But whatever, we made it to the next round! class 1b is really getting it on!

Komori: Let's not tell monoma this...

Tsuburaba: Regaurdless, we really helped each other out in this! Your mushrooms were an amazing distraction Komori!

Komori: Thanks! I can say the same for your shields that gave us enough time to escape (Komori smiled up at her air headed classmate, appreciating each other and there efforts in getting far in the game)

Hatsume: Hey, speaking of babies, I recognized the one! (Hatsume pointed at me and what was around her neck, getting the two's attention...she pointed at my collar) I recognized those kind of babies, those are the collars crim- (Hatsume wanted to explain more on the object that came from the neck, but was ultimately silenced when my hand silenced her mouth before she could finish anything else)