Episode 2: Screwed

3rd POV

Two police officers were seen, one of them holding a pen and papar as they walked threw the halls of the station as they talked to each other, talking about a specific thing that just happend today...specifically happening to a pro hero. They were confused about hearing this incident since they never thought they'd hear something so...strange like it once they heard what the pro said once he got in the station all beaten up.

Police officer: so uhh what are we talking about here? You tellin me a dragon attacked a pro hero? (He said, turning to the other officer in confusion at the fact a mythical creature could attack a pro)

Police officer 2: that's what the reports are saying, apparently this pro wasn't the only one to be attacked by this so called dragon, other pro heroes are reporting the same thing. Pro heroes are being attacked by a dragon now and it ain't some made up dragon like ryukyu's, it's a dragon that resembles a specific species of dragon.

Police officer: do you know what species it could be?

Police officer 2: don't know, don't care.

Police officer: hmm fair enough. This dragon incident could be some kind of prank the pros are making and don't realise they could start a panic.

Police officer 2: hmm maybe, but still tho, we might be dealing with a new villain here if alot of pros are saying that there dealing with thesame thing.

Police officer: well maybe your right, but hey who knows...(he said, the two reached the door of the investigation room as the cop put his hand on the door handle) Either theres hero hating dragon going around or some pros are getting so stupid that they mistake a horny cosplayer from a furry convention for an attacker (he said, opening the door as he waved to his friend) well see ya.

Police officer 2: good luck with your investigation (he waved to his friend as the police officer nodded at what he said, going inside the room fro his investigation as the other police officer left)

The cop went in the room, seeing a male pro hero sitting near the table as he looked beaten up really bad. He looked down, having the fear on his face of what he saw last night. The cop closed door behind him as he walked to the table, taking a seat infront of the pro.

Police officer: so tell me Mr...can I call you pro...? (He asked, the pro just kept looking at the ground, not caring at what he was called, all the pro cared about was the thing he saw last night, the thing that striked fear into his heart and making him rethink if he wanted to continue being a pro at all) yeah I think I'll call you pro, now anyway, tell me...how did a pro and a bunch of other pros get so traumatised from just one night?

The cop leaned back to his chair, not really caring at what happend, he suspected that it was somekind of joke that a bunch of strong and responsible pros would get so scared of somekind of person, but he was wrong, whoever or whatever did this to those pros mean buisness, they saw something terrifying last night and it destroyed any confidence they had and making them be scared of walking home at night as some rethink if they wanna continue being pros if they have to deal with that.

The pro hesitated abit, his voice was shaky as he spoke, remembering what happend that night, but spoke anyway.

Pro hero: w-well...it started last night...I was just patrolling, doing my usual thing, keeping citizens safe so that they could go home safe at night and suddenly...o-out of nowhere...I saw this...person...i-in the end of the road. I went up to this person and asked him why was he just standing there, I couldn't see his face since he was wearing a cloak, but I could see his mouth. H-his mouth had sharp teeth...and his mouth...turned scaley...I offered if he needed help of any some sort, but all he did was hiss at me.