Episode 7: A stained dragon

3rd POV

Y/N l/N, ex-murderer and new student of the great school of U.A and responsibility for half the murders that happend to the pro heroes in Japan.

The skrill boy now a student at U.A went to tough training as he fought a sharp mantis and a softening man, which was different, usually he would always win against whatever pro hero he went up against and killed them easily, but this time, the two students he faced off actually gave him a challenge, being that there quirks actually countered his and had the speed and skill to give him a hard time, something that surely impressed him.

He was sitting on the edge of a tall building, waiting for a specific someone to arrive and talk to him after getting a text and told him to wait here. He looked at his hand, thinking to himself about what had happend before.

He was never beaten and still isn't, but the fact he was nearly beaten by people his age was something that worried him, thinking that the next generation of heroes might actually stop him, he fought two of his classmates and new two more of his classmates quirks and yet he wondered what his other classmates quirks were and if they have the skill the beat him, all he new was that this generation...was tough.

If he ever leaves this school and tries to go back to doing crime in the next few years, there would be the students he met as full on pros who would be after him and well...he knew they would be tough.

He wasn't worried, but felt a sudden fear went down his spine just what might happen once he leaves the school and meets those students again. Should he kill them? Should he fight them? Should he tell them the truth? He didn't know what to do with these kids, he actually felt like he was evenly matched...and it was a whole class.

He didn't know what to do, all he can do now is just do his hundred days at school and maybe examine his classmates quirks and see if he can beat them or not, which examining quirks is something he use to do with any pro hero he spied on before he went in for the kill. And thinking about it now, comparing these kids and his quirks with the pros he faced, he knew a new fact he won't surely forget...each generation...quirks will get stronger.

He closed his eyes, lowering his arm down as he rested abit, continuing to waiting for his..."friend" to come and talk to him. He heard the many noises coming from the city below, hearing all the cars beep and other loud noises that came from below. It didnt annoy him, he was use to the loud noises from flying around the streets alot for killing pros, he actually missed the nice wind blow threw his hair being on top of large buildings, sadly couldn't do that anymore as he had to stay at home and to to school now.

It left him calm and just wondered threw the thoughts in his head, which were cut shortly when a specific man whiped out his blade and swifted up to Y/N's neck, leaving the boy unfazed when he opened his eyes slightly and stared at the blade infront of him, knowing well who it belonged to.

Y/N: whatever it is stain...hurry the fuck up, I have school tomorrow. (Y/N said, turning his head and saw the man that called him up here, the hero skiller stain)

Stain: unfazed...impressive, I thought after the recent times we had you would still he scared of me (stain spoke, removing his blade as Y/N got up, starring at him in the face)

Y/N: yeah well the message you send sure left me shaking at how you might hurt me, but knowing you well, I know your not really gonna kill me, we had a deal remember.

Stain: your smart enough to know I don't give a shit who I kill, including a teenager.

Y/N: yeah, but you know well I can leave in a blink of an eye, your smarter with your fighting, but I'm better at my escapes.