Season 2 Episode 3: Start of the sports festival

Y/N POV

The has began and now it was time, the start of the sports festival. The day Y/N will try to redeem himself and show the whole world that he was a genuine nice person...atleast.

People, heroes or civilians have came around the stadium to watch the whole thing go down, getting ready to watch there loved ones or future side kicks come in and throw it down in there and show there amazing skills to the whole world. The large screens turned on around the stadium, showing present mic's face on the screen.

Present mic: what's up everybody! Are you all ready!? (Present mic asked out loud, for once actually getting a good reaction from the crowd as the cheered happily unlike the time during the entrance exam) make sure to keep your eyes and camera's on the great view cause nothing but excitement is about to happen this year! Your loved ones and soon future sidekicks will be coming in and showing off there great power! Now I got one question..Are you all ready!?

The crowd cheered at his words, they all grew excited at what was about to come and they were gonna see it soon. All might who was in his skinny physique sat with the other teachers were watching, all might squeezed his hands together, getting ready to watch the show go down between his two boys and show themselves to the world.

All might: come on you two...time to show the world what your made of.

Students began to come out, class 1a was first, midoriya had a serious look on his face and well he was of course ready as ever to get this show started. He was going to do his best today and he wasn't going to let anyhing stand in his way...besides his constant bone breaking.

Present mic: welcome to the sports festivel everybody! First class to ever come out, who are actually no strangers to being popular! We got class 1a! (Present mic yelled, class 1a being the first to come out and show themselves to the crowd)

It was no secret that the crowd wanted to see class 1a, afterall all they did get attack by villains and it made everyone want to see them more after they got more popular for there near death encounter with the league of villains and not just that, but also got saved by the number two villain that everyone was desperate to capture, being the skrill of course. Next students to come out were class 1b, one of the few classes to having an extra student, but nobody knowing that this extra student was non other then the skrill.

Present mic: next bunches of students we got, is the hero course, class 1b! (Present mic yelled, students of class 1b came out next) they aren't as popular, but they have tons of potential to show!

Y/N looked around at the large stadium, seeing the bunches of people around, some sweat ran down his head at all the eyes starring at him, when something like this happends, he would just be annoyed and leave, but this was of course different, he was actually being watched by bunches of pro heroes that if he slips up once he will pretty much lose his head in under a few days and even fufill the number two's hero wet fantasy of watching the criminal he was hunting die infront of his eyes.

Y/N: dear god there's so much people here...curse my social weaknesses...

Present mic: next up! Is we got general studies, classes c, d and e! And for support classes is f, g and h! And finally for buisness courses is we got classes I, j and k! (Present mic screamed over the mic, other students soon came out and showed themselves all to the stadium) give it all for U.A's first years!

Y/N: jesus I'm not ready for this...I wanna do this, but now I already feel nervous doing this, add that to the list of emotions I'm feeling already.

Monoma: relax, it will be ok, once we all crush class 1a in the dirt, your gonna feel even way better then right now.