Season 2 episode 2: declaration of war

Y/N POV

It's been about an hour after some classes, vlad king left to go do something that I'm not sure what teachers do when they're done teaching a class. The whole class was left alone.

After the talk with all might, I now found myself a goal in the sports festival, I'm gonna show myself in the sports festival where everyone can see me, I may not like the attention, but I could use this to my advantage. Everyone will be watching and well I want people to see my good side, not exactly sure how I'm gonna do that, but I'm gonna try anyway.

I noticed some students were running in the hallway, running to the direction where class 1a is. I was confused at this while some of my classmates had noticed this aswell, which I got up from my seat to investigate.

Kuroiro: why's everyone heading to class 1a? (Kuroiro said, taking a step out of the classroom and watched some students ran passed them and head to class 1a)

Kendo: they're scouting them out. Since they got attacked by villains and survived, they pretty much were seen as strong or have more experience in fighting.

I turned to kendo after hearing what she said. Well she was right ofcource, class 1a had fought villains and manage to beat some and survived, which would be intimidating to some people and the funny thing is I manage to witness all of that. Some students had pretty strong quirks that could beat alot of villains and ofcource nobody knew the skrill was me. I'm not in class 1a were people would go to class 1b and watch me since I didn't do anything to get some classes scouting me out.

I'm glad tho, I mostly want to be noticed during the sports festival and well in the mean time I kinda don't want the attention from students, it's still hard trying to get use to the attention so I guess I might aswell enjoy the peace I can find before I throw all of that away.

Y/N: They wanna see who they're dealing with before they go against them. It's pretty obvious they are intimidated by them (I said, taking a seat back on my seat as I heard a laughter coming from somewhere in the room, turning my head to see monoma had his foot on the table as had his head low, laughing quietly)

Monoma: hehehehe, oh how you all are wrong. It doesn't matter anyway if class 1a is strong or not. I know our class will beat those losers, why? Cause we actually stay out of trouble and have just as much potential then those clowns, we are strong, smart and have greater skills! (Monoma said, his voice beginning to get louder as he spoke) we will beat class 1a and take them to the mud! And we will do it with him! (Monoma said, pointing his finger at me as I looked at him confused)

Y/N: me? (I pointed at myself, kendo narrowed his eyes at monoma, raising her hand up as she looked ready to hit him or something)

Monoma: you have a strong quirk and your extremely skilled in fighting! You do that in the sports festival and you'll probably whoop half of class 1a! And I can't just give you all the credit, our entire class will be there and beat the leftover students you leave for us with our amazing skills! BAHAHAHAHAHA! (Monaoma laughed, some students cheered at what he said while kendo who was fed up with monoma speaking and went up to him, giving him a quick karate chop to the neck as silenced him, making the blond boy fall on the ground)

Kendo: sorry about that L/N (she waved, taking monoma away the corner of the room and sat him there)

Y/N: the competition really changed monoma...poor guy.

Tsuburaba: oh well, it's a good thing we aren't intimidated, our class is strong and can take them easily, but I guess it doas kinda suck for you L/N, I mean your girlfriend is being called scouted put by practically the whole school (tsuburaba pointed at me, I and nearly the whole classroom looked at him in shock and in confusion at what he had just said)