Episode 12: Redemption

3rd POV

Y/N and the rest of school had a week off, after the villain attack, the teachers wanted to let them relax abit and hope for them to settle down after the whole villain situation that had just happend. Ofcource during the whole week max wouldn't stop annoying Y/N for a couple things, like how some kids knew who he was, the risk of them getting exposed by endeavor and now would be in an even more panic when he soon realizes that one of the villains knew the skrill goas to u.a. it was alot of things for the guy to take in and ofcource he would be bothering Y/N alot to get a good answer.

But right now, the two were cooking. Max wanted to cook something first as Y/N had came to the kitchen curiously and wanted try cooking for once. Max never once heard Y/N ask to cook with him let alone offering to do anything with him as he would usually just watch TV or sit in his room while max doas all the work around the house and whenever he asks for Y/N for assistants, he would get ignored.

Max tried to help Y/N, the boy struggled as he didn't know what he was doing when he held a knife and attemp to use it to cut fruit he had infront of him.

Max: here here let me help (max said after the dragon boy had struggled to do the task, getting behind Y/N and grabbed his hands and lead him how to do it)

Y/N: I never done this before, I never knew cooking can be so...weird.

Max: well that's the fun thing about trying new things, it maybe hard at first, but when you do it for awhile it'll get easier (max said, moving Y/N's hands as he moved his hand that was holding a knife and dig deep into a piece of fruit) now careful, don't cut too fast, you might hurt yourself. Always be gentle with some things, you never know how much it will hurt if you go too hard.

Y/N cut threw the fruit, he heard what max said as he started to feel something, something way different this time while max continued to lead Y/N on how to cook. Y/N took a deep breath, trying to calm this feeling that was going inside him as he squinted his eyes. When he did, he started thinking, for some odd reason random memories keep popping up to his head, he was reminded of him killing heroes brutally.

He didn't or never cared when he killed them in the first place, but now for some odd reason he is starting to feel something when he keeps thinking about them and they wouldn't go away. It played like an order, one memory after another and another and another, remembering after detail. His vision started to blur from the water that was rising up in his eyes, He shook his head to try and stop with what was going on.

He lowered his head, putting his forehead on the counter and dropped his knife, he breathed deeply and tried to keep calm, but wasn't working as max moved back and went next to Y/N, he looked at him confused and in worry at what was wrong.

Max: Y/N, what's wrong? (Max asked, putting a hand on Y/N's back as he put his face next to his to see what was wrong)

He got no response, he heard something tho and the only thing he heard from him was a...sniffle? He heard a sniffle come from Y/N. He looked closer, trying to see what was wrong till Y/N had turned his face, showing max that he was...crying.

Y/N: I-I don't know, I just started crying for some reason (he said, tears running down his face as he tried to get up, only to fall on the ground as he layed on the floor and cried more)

Max: Y/N!

Max went on the floor, grabbing Y/N and pulled him closer to try and calm down the crying dragon as he looked at him surprised, seeing Y/N was actually crying for once. Max had never seen the boy cry in his life or laugh or anything, but now he was seeing his son cry like crazy and even fall on the floor, whatever what was making this boy cry, it hit him hard. Max pulled Y/N's head up, the boy sat on his father's lap as he cried loudly, taking deep breaths before continuing crying.