Episode 9: Villains

3rd POV

After Y/N had given the job of being class rep to kendo, class 1b were listening to vlad king while he was giving his lesson, Y/N of all people just ignored whatever vlad king was talking about as the boy just sat in his seat and kept his eyes closed, trying to sleep as he had no care for whatever hero lesson he was being taught.

Some students noticed this, giving Y/N a quick glance at what he was doing and quickly turn back to vlad king so they wouldn't get caught starring at another student by the scary teacher.

Y/N wasn't scared at all being caught, he doesn't care if the teacher would yell at him or punish him for sleeping in class, what are they going to do? Expose his identity for not paying attention, he knew they couldn't do that so ofcource he was calm sleeping in class, although as he tried to, he couldn't fall asleep, still couldn't shake out the strange feeling he had that something bad was going to happen.

Y/N's thoughts: errr, this is stupid, I'm acting so paranoid for no reason. What could I possibly be worried about that's making me awake! (Y/N thought to himself, not sure to why he was so worried)

He couldn't make out why he was acting so paranoid. Many thoughts ran threw his head, thinking what could be so wrong that made him feel like this. He thought back abit, thinking about the guy he saw infront of the school on the other side of the road. Something about the guy made him feel uneasy. The way he stood there and looked at U.A creepily gave him mixed signals.

He couldn't get it out of his head, he wanted to find a way to get it out of his head. He thought he could do or look at something that can maybe ease him down. So he got an idea of maybe taking a small walk around the hallway. He raised his hand, waiting for vlad king to notice him and answer the question.

Vlad king turned around, noticing that the villain he was watching had raised his hand.

Vlad: yes L/N?

Y/N: May I use the bathroom? (Y/N asked, putting his arm down as he hoped vlad king would believe him and let him go)

Vlad king paused for a second, starring at Y/N as he thought to himself if he should let him go. As we all know Y/N is a killer and well no teacher doesn't trust him yet except all might and maybe little nezu, but obviously vlad king had no trust for him so letting him go go somewhere with any adult supervision would leave him paranoid at what he might do.

Vlad king: I'm not sure about that L/N, I don't exactly like my students go out and miss one of my lessons even if they're gone for abit (vlad king said, avoiding to say to him that he doesn't trust him, obviously not wanting to make the class confused or suspicious at this)

Y/N: I'll only be gone for afew seconds sir, you know I won't do anything cause if I do something, the school will discipline me (Y/N said, vlad king understood what he had meant when he said that, knowing if Y/N tried any sort of crimes that are extremely bad then he would be punished horribly)

Vlad king remained quiet once again, thinking to himself at what Y/N just said. Yes if he did do something he would be in big trouble and Y/N wasn't stupid so he knew what would happen if he tried. Vlad king stood quiet for abit, making up his answer, he was fine with Y/N going out for afew minutes and he knew well Y/N wouldn't try anything funny so he was alright with it...for now.

Vlad king: hmm well that is true....alright, you can go use the bathroom, but be back as soon as you can, I don't want you going somewhere else and doing something stupid. I want my students to always be in class and learn.

Y/N: yes sir (Y/N nodded to his teacher, getting up from his seat and walked out of the classroom)

The dragon boy walked threw the hallway, spending afew seconds there as he tried to shake away the sight of the crusty man and the paranoid feeling he had of what might happen. He tried to shake away the thoughts by looking out the window, starring outside the area he was in from above since he was on a high floor of a building.