16

L E X I
G O N Z A L E S

"Hannah you are not backing out, it's Halloween and you look fucking amazing. So we're going to go inside and you can get as drunk as you want" I hold out my hands for Hannah. She's currently sitting on the floor and leaning against Sydney's car door.

She's gets a little scared arriving at parties but she'll be fine after a few drinks in her system.

"You know what I've got this" she stands up and fixes her costume.

"Let's go!" Ivy yells waving around her bottle of vodka.

I hold Hannah's hand as we walk into the house. There's high schoolers all around the house dressed in Halloween costumes. Music blasts off the wall. There's people dancing, drinking, snorting, smoking and getting it on up against the walls.

Just a normal high school scene.

We make it to the kitchen that has alcohol bottles and red cup all over. I hop onto the kitchen counter, the girls all stagger around the kitchen in our matching playboy bunny costumes.

My black skin sight corset bodysuit clings to my body so tight I can barely breathe, I sway my legs back and forth which are covered by black tights and black platform heels on my feet. We also added bunny ears, the collars with the bow ties and black silk gloves.

Hannah passes me a tequila shot and we knock it back at the same time, the burn of the tequila flows down my throat. "Hannah your pace panicking" i say to Hannah as she continues to pace around the kitchen.

"Drink this-" Ivy passes her a drink which she quickly down "slowly" she adds and Hannah scrunches her face and coughs a few times "you could have at least let me finish talking"

In the corner of my eye I see five guys walking towards the kitchen, I knock back another shot and Reece appears in front of me. Looking me up and down his gaze gives me goosebumps all across my body and a pink blush on my cheeks.

He's dressed as a prisoner in a orange boiler suit that has cut sleeves that stop just below his shoulders. The buttons are un-done low so his tattoos, abs and chain peak out.

Sweet Jesus.

"Do you want a picture it will last longer?" He asks me and I roll my eyes. Removing my gaze from his I notice the girls have all disappeared around the house. Hopping off the counter, lean against it as Reece takes a couple steps in front of me.

"You look okay I guess" I shrug running my fingers up his biceps.

"Okay? You were nearly drooling looking at me princess" his hands wrap around my waist and drop to my hip bones.

"Whatever" I roll my eyes.

"Have you see Marcus, he disappeared like two minutes ago?" He asks looking around.

My eyes scan the room until I see Marcus with a girl up against a wall. Not just any girl. Hannah. "Yep he's right over there giving your sister a hickey" i point to them Reece turns his head and immediately regrets it.

"I'm gonna kill him" he steps away from me.

"No you won't" I hook my finger around his dangling silver chain dragging him back to me, his gaze drop to my hand and then moves up to my eyes "don't look at me like that"