21

R E E C E
J O H N S O N

It's Monday morning.

I've been in school for less than an hour and I've already managed to get myself sent to the principals office.

Apparently this school doesn't condone physical violence or any violence for that matter so me colliding my fist into Ashtons face multiple times goes against those rules.

Lexi did tell me not to but I didn't even do that much damage I just needed to finish what he started.

"Would you mind suffering in silence?" I ask him and his bloody face looks at me.

"Fuck off" he mumbles.

"What have I said about you two talking to each other!" Coach shouts from his standing position in between us. We're sat on either side of the room with coach and two other teachers in between us.

"Reece" principal Grant steps out of his office and glares daggers at me, Standing I walk towards looking back at Ashton one last time before stepping inside the office.

I sit down in one of the chairs opposite I his massive desk chair, he slams a massive book on the desk and opens it to a random page "it says here that at this school we don't condone violence of any kind. A rule that every school has! And a rule that you broke!" His voice raises and I look around his boring office.

I wonder if being a high school principal was his dream career as a child.

"Focus!" Coach yells, I didn't even know he was in here.

"What are your reasons for attacking Ashton in such a way I can't describe?" Grant, asks leaning back in his chair and pinching the bridge of his nose "and be truthful and honest"

"He touched up and tried to kiss a girl I know"

"Who's this girl?"

"Lexi Gonzales"

"Hm, of course it is" coach chuckles and I look up at him.

"Coach how about you go see how Ashton is. See if he wants to talk" coach nods and walks out "Ashton also said that you got into a fight on Friday, I'm guessing these happened on the same night?" Principal Grant turns to me.

"They happened on the same night, but Ashton came onto me for that fight" i state,

"Why was that?"

"I don't know" I shrug.

"What were you doing when Ashton started the fight?" Shit.

"I was with Lexi" that's technically not a lie.

"Alright then, we're gong to need to bring in Lexi at some point today."

Shit. Shit. Shit.

I run my hands down my face and through my hair "Reece I see good potential in you, your a good kid but you just got to stop getting into fights and feuds with people. If you don't pull it together we may have to pull you back a year" Fuck Fuck Fuck "-get to class now and enjoy your weeks worth of detentions" he tells me and I stand up and wonder to the door.