28

TW- sexual assault/ overdose

R E E C E
J O H N S O N

Alcohol can numb the shit out of your emotions.

It's crazy how much power it can gain over you.

To make stupid decisions so that you'll suddenly wake up in a hospital room with your family surrounding you with tears in their eyes, also a couple doctors questioning you constantly and not giving you any time to process anything before they then bombard you again.

Alcohol can be your best friend one minute as it releases you from all your emotions but then the next minute it will become your greatest enemy and lead you to places that leave a permanent scar all over.

The two doctors have said numerous times 'we're just trying to help you' which is a lie because if they are trying to help me they would both fuck off like I asked them to several minutes ago.

But those stubborn asses are still here, interrogating me, making me feel more uncomfortable than I already am.

"We're just trying to help you" one of the doctors says yet again, and I ignore them.

"I don't want your fucking help, but what I do want is for you too both leave so I can be left alone" I finally speak making eye contact with both doctors.

"Do you not remember anything from last night?"

"I don't remember anything, if I did I would have already told you!" I remember everything that happened, well mostly everything.

But they would never believe me.
They'd probably just tell me it's because I was too drunk to understand what was going on around me.

~last night~

"You're going to have to talk to her at some point" Sydney tells me, I look down at her for second before turning away and taking another swig from the whisky bottle, "Hey! Stop drinking!" She snatches the bottle from me "I'm being serious, sooner or later she's going to reach out. You know she will" she looks me dead in the eye.

Lexi stayed home for Christmas which means I saw her a couple times but she only saw me once which was good. Christmas was an absolute bummer. The only joy I had was Kiara. She made Christmas bearable.

"I don't wanna talk about this, how about you go irritate your boyfriend instead" I take the whiskey bottle back from her.

"I don't want to, he's an asshole"

"So am I, yet your still here"

"Believe me I know you're an asshole, but he's intolerable at the moment" Sydney mumbles, "that red-head is still staring at you" turning my head I see the red-head I was talking to over an hour ago.

She's extremely boring.
Also a senior in college.
Double no.

"Don't care" I say.

"Why is a college senior at a High school party, wouldn't she be like twenty one or two?"

"Yup. Exactly. Don't care."