39

L E X I
G O N Z A L E S

Fully changing in the back of a car is not the most easiest thing I have ever done in my life.

Getting out of the jersey and skort was hard enough but pulling on a bikini without flashing anyone that was a challenge as there was already some paparazzi from my parents turning up at the game.

We split off from the guys as we were already going in separate cars.

Pushing the car door open I slide out the car in my red bikini and black cargo skirt I was wearing earlier.

"Well that was something I never want to do again" i groan stretching my back after being stuck in a folded position.

"I'm surprised you don't have the practise from doing it in the back of a raptor" Sydney smiles mischievously at me.

"Hey! I am a classy girl I will not be doing anything in the back of that raptor" I slap her arm and she just laughs even more.

"Well Lexi it's time to get back into the car cause it's time to go party our asses off" ivy pulls open the car door and I groan thinking about getting back in.

"So where are we even going?" I ask as we all get back into Hannah's car.

"I have no idea, Marcus gave me very basic instructions so I think we're either going to a party or to a place to get murdered" Hannah holds up a sticky note that has the briefest instructions ever, with Hanna's driving we will die anyways. 

After what feels like forever, we make it to a bottom of a hill and we're guessing we're at the right place as there is faint music and noise of people taking and laughing.

Making the way up the hill following the noise of the music we make it to the top of the cliff that over looks the beach.

There's a bonfire in the middle with people from our school and the opposing teams school there as well.

"Are we in the right place?"

Turning my head I see Max jumping up and down on the back of Reece's truck with two bottles of beer in exchange for hand which he is pouring down on himself.

"Yep definitely in the right place" I nod my head walking over to the crowd of people.

"Hey you made it!" Marcus appears in front of us with black sharpie written across his front saying "WE WON FUCKERS" in Reece's handwriting.

I know that for sure.

Ivy grabs my hand as me travel through the crazy amount of people.

Going in the direction of Reece's raptor, we find him and Easton with three other guys we don't recognise.

"There she is" he's drinking? To be honest I didn't think he would.

Putting on a smile, he places and arm around me and drops his hand to my hips pulling me into him.

"Are you okay?" I ask him, and he nods like I wouldn't have a concern, "you sure?" I ask again and he nods.

"I'm all good, Princess, what took you so long?" He places his cup down to lean against his truck with now both his hands on my my back with his fingers circling my skin and me standing between his legs.