25

L E X I
G O N Z A L E S

Sliding underneath his arms I shuffle myself to the edge of the bed being careful not to wake him up. I slide off the edge of the bed and quickly pull my top over my head.

Tiptoeing into the bathroom I look at myself in the mirror, messy hair, imprints all over my skin from where I slept awkwardly on my necklaces and bracelets, smudged makeup, and then marks all down my neck and across my chest but those are covered by my top.

After freshening myself up I creep out his bedroom taking one last look to see him peacefully sleeping. I quickly pick up my phone from the kitchen and then I leave his house with my shoes in my hands.

Opening my front door I step inside and run upstairs into my bedroom. Thankfully the driveway was empty which means the house is empty. Shutting my door I lean against and slide down, sitting down on the floor my legs lie flat on the floor as I process everything I did in the last twelve hours.

I repeatedly curse at myself for being so stupid and bold last night, but hey-hoe.

I am a hoe.

Dragging myself up from the floor I plop down on my bed and scream into my pillow and then collapse against my bed. I am exhausted, I got hardly any sleep last night- yeah no fucking shit.

"I need a shower" I tell myself.

Stumbling into my bathroom I turn on my shower and hope there's hot water because need at least a thirty minute shower.
I might just drown myself instead, it's very tempting.

After my very long shower I wrapped my robe around me and picked up my phone from my bed to call Sydney. It takes five times for her to pick up "what?" I hear her croaky voice.

"Can you come over?" I ask.

"Now?"

"Yes, now!"

"Fine, but you're either making or ordering me breakfast"

"Deal"

"K, see you in like five-ish minutes"

"Okkk" hanging up the phone I decide to get dressed for day, walking into my closet I look around before choosing a matching green hoodie and sweat shorts set with a black Calvin Klein set underneath and grey fluffy socks on my feet.

I quickly blow dry hair, finish my skincare and makeup and then I'm all down but the time Sydney bursts into my bedroom "why were you so desperate to see me? Like I know I'm amazing but-"

She pauses when I pull down the collar of my hoodie to show her all the marks across my neck "Holy Shit!" She yells and thankfully no one is home to hear her loud ass voice.

"Reece went full vampire on you, and yes I know it was him cause who the fuck else would it be"

"Yeah, I know. How the hell do I cover them?" I ask.

"I'll tell you after you make me food"

"Let's go" i huff as she follows me out my bedroom and downstairs, opening the fridge I see nothing. As usual when my brothers come home they like to eat the entirety of the fridge and the pantry.