Always running

•Kat•

I drove to the nearest Walgreens and tried the sliding doors, locked. I put my fingers in between the doors and pried them open. I turned around and shot a fire ball at the security camera. I ran in grabbing everything I needed, a pair of scissors, deodorant, a brush, a towel, a tooth brush, tooth paste, mascara, and eyeliner. I know, considering I'm on the run I shouldn't waste time with cosmetics but a girls gotta make due. I stopped and turned around, grabbing a tube of red lipstick.

I rushed to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, the woman I once knew was looking back at me but somehow i looked different. I looked at my hair, long golden blonde hair hung there with loose curls. I took the the scissors out of the packaging and I brought them up to my face. Without thinking twice snipped it off. A few minutes later I had cut it up to my shoulders.

I heard the cops coming so on my towards the back entrance I grabbed a black baseball cap and cat eye sunglasses. As I sprinted through the break room something caught my eye. It was a calendar with the days marked off, today. 'April 4th 2015'

I'd been gone for almost two years, I was kidnapped on March 23rd 2013, I remember the day precisely.

I was about to leave when I saw something on the top of the vending machine. I walked over and grabbed it, it was a newspaper from 2012, on the front was a picture of the avengers. The whole article was a description of what happened in New York. I stared at the cover for awhile but then I realized I had to get moving. I rolled it up and stuffed it in my bag before I got in the car and drove away.

"Alright I'm going to need a new phone, they'll know I have my old one and then try and track me" I said to myself

I rolled down the window then reached into my bag and through the phone out, hearing it getting crushed under the wheels of the car.

I saw a best buy sign and immediately turned into the parking lot with aloud squeak of the tires. I walked up to the doors and closed my eyes

Open the doors.

I heard a voice echo in my mind, then the doors slide open

Power down security systems

The red light in the security cameras stopped blinking

"So I have telekinesis to, that's going to be fun" I said to myself with a little smirk.

I walked into the store feeling my grandpas dog tags bump up and down on my chest.

I walked down the aisle and ripped a black iPhone 6 off the display, I watched the screen as I clicked the power button. I looked around and saw the iPad display.

"I could use one of those" I said to myself and shrugged.

I ripped if of its display as well and hit the power button. While I was waiting for the iPad to turn on I unlocked the phone and put my parents numbers in there knowing I would never call them.

I hacked into the sprint network and gave myself a free data plan from one of the best buy computers, it was pretty cool.

I turned the iPad into a tracking device for the people who were running the king cobra operation. The closest ones were at the edge of Virginia and The outskirts of DC.

I went outside and got back in my car, before driving off I had to do something.

Security systems back on

The red light began blinking again

Close doors

The doors closed.

I felt a smirk appear on my face then I put my foot on the gas pedal and floored it.