Who is queen cobra

•Kat•

I got 3 hours of sleep last night, I suppose it was better than nothing. I looked at the clock and it said it was 5:43

I got up and threw on a trench coat and black heels I had stole from somebody else's room, it was staying at a hotel but the hotel didn't know I was staying.

I looked in the mirror and applied eye liner on the top and bottom, then I applied mascara and put my hair up into a ponytail. Then I applied my red lipstick.

Today I was going to be breaking into hydras HQ and I had to look like a presentable agent, so that mean I had to buy a suit.

I drove to the nearest place that sold suits, I guess you could call it suit shop idk what to call it. I walked in and looked around at the racks of suits

Do I want a pant suit or a skirt suit?

"Is there anything I can help you with miss" a small Indian women asked me.

"Yes I'd like to try on a pants suit,

Bring down all security systems

I picked out navy blue plants with a matching blazer and a white blouse. She brought me into the dressing room and I tried on the suit, it looked good one me.

I bent down and rolled up the pants till they were about mid thigh. I put the trench coat back on and buttoned it all the way up

"I won't be buying anything today, I said as walked out of the store.

Once I got into my car i took off the trench coat and rolled down the pants. I tucked the guns in my belt

•Steve•

I watched her as she left her hotel rooming, loading all her bags into her car. I followed her to a suit shop I guess you could call it, I saw her walk out with suit on, not paying for it.

I followed her as she drove towards the capital then stopped at a high rise all glass building. I watched her as she walked in knowing I couldn't go any further or I'd blow my cover

•Kat•

I walked into the building trying to act nonchalant

I'm going to need time to decode their systems

For my fake keycard to work I would need to decode the system but it would take time, so I'm going to have distract the guard long enough for my decoding to work.

"How are you today miss" the guard said to me

"I'm doing great, so how about that weather" I said stopping before scanning my keycard

"It's just fine miss" he responded

"Personally I don't like hot weather, I'm more of a cool or cold weather person ya know? I'm just not a big fan of sweating"

"I suppose I like cold weather to, it gets hot inside the suit"

"So do you like your job"

"I suppose so"

He's getting suspicious

"What do you do? Just stand here all day?"

"I guard the entrance to make sure no body but hydra workers get in" he said staring me down

"Are you going to go in miss?"

System decoded

"Well of course" I said sliding my card across the scanner with ease, placing a hand on the guards arm, as I walked through I barley scratched him.

"Oops I'm sorry"

It seemed like a normal office building, I got into the elevator choosing a random floor, I came to a random floor where a bunch of cubicles were housed. I walked over to what seemed like a break room, there was a little stove, a table, some cabinets, a fridge, and a coffee pot. I walked over to the stove checking to see if it was gas or not, it was. A smirk appeared on my face as I let the gas leak out.

I walked out of the break room and at the moment everyone looked at me, sparks appeared on my fingers tips which was followed by a loud boom.

The blast blew out the wall of windows leading to the outside and set the place on fire, some were injured in the blast some weren't and then that was up to me to take care of.

•Steve•

I sat outside waiting for her to come back out when I heard a loud boom, I looked up as glass rained down on the car and fire escaped out of the broken windows of what seemed like the fight floor.

I ran into the building not caring about blowing my cover, she was going to kill innocent people. Every floor I reached housed the same thing, lifeless bodies scattering the floor. I got all the way to the top floor and found her holding to men at gunpoint.

"Hey!" I yelled from behind her to get her attention, and it did.

She turned around to look at me and the two men tried to run assay, she turned back to them and shot at there heads but missed. After that they were gone.

"what are you doing! I had them in my grasp!" She yelled at me turning to face me

"I'm not going to let you kill innocent people" I argued

"They aren't innocent! They're hydra!" She yelled back

A hydra facility, this close to shield?

"you should thank me! I found their secret HQ" anther book sounded from below us "They were planning to attack shield!" She said holding up a flash drive

Another boom sounded and the building shook

"This place is gonna blow!" I yelled over the sound of bending metal

"we need to get out of here!" She yelled back.

She looked at me just as another boom sounded, she grabbed my hand as she ran for the window, I ran with her. Just as the place went up in flames we had broken through the glass and were free falling.

It reminded me of Germany, and Bucky. The hydra facility going up in flames around us.

We hit the ground with a thud, we looked back the building was going to fall, I tried to lead her towards the shield car but she refused.

"I'm not leaving without Lilith!" She yelled running towards her car

"Well I'm not leaving without you!" I yelled back beating her to the car and climbing in the drivers seat, she jumped in the back and we drove off just into before the building finally collapsed.