What do we do now?

•kat•

"They have lokis scepter" Thor said

He eyed me, looking me up and down "who's this mortal?"

"I'm queen cobra" I crossed my arms "or you could just call me Kat, whatever you choose"

"Ah you are the mortal who's been causing so much commotion" he smiled at me

"Thanks blondie, I guess" I shrugged

"How'd they get Lokis scepter" tony asked

"Well I'm guessing he doesn't know, considering he's here" I said sarcastically

Thor let out a loud laugh "ah I like this one"

"Well how are we going to find his scepter, shields been compromised. The system is probably swimming with hydra agents waiting for a shield agent to make a move." Steve said

"Does Lokis scepter has the blue glowy thing in it right?" I asked

"The tesseract" tony corrected

Steve shot a glare at tony before turning to me "Yes, that blue glowy thing is the tesseract" he mocked

I made a face at him before turning back to the rest of them "I'm sure I could connect with it"

"How?" Tony asked

"Well once you've come in contact with it" I swallowed a lump in my throat "it creates a bond"

"So I could try to find it via that bond, once I see where it's being kept I can take a mental picture. Of course you'd have to hook me up to the machine"

"What machine?"

"Stop playing dumb I know about the machine." I crossed my arms and tony shrugged pretending to not know what I was talking about.

I walked over to the island and pressed a button that was underneath the counter and a small machine that look like a defibrillator raised up.

"Oh you meant that"

"Yeah I meant that." I crossed my arms

I took the machine off the counter and onto a Cart next to the island. I hopped onto the counter.

"Cap strap me in" I said laying in

"What?"

"Well if I'm going to do this I'm gonna have to be strapped down"

"There aren't even any loops to put the straps through" he said pointing at the table

I pressed my hands against the table and melted the metal and formed them into little arches "now there are"

"Look I'm not sure this is a good idea considering what happened last time"
he said trying to convince me

"Last time it was your blood that did this to me" as I said this a strings of purple energy formed in between my fingers

"Now I suggest you stop treating me like I can't handle myself when I know I can, now strap me in" i laid back down on the table and cap strapped me in

"Now can someone hook me up so i can get this over with"

•Steve•

Tony had her all strapped into the machine, what was going on in her brain was able to be seen on the screen above her

"Are you ready?" Bruce asked holding his hand about the power button on the blood transfusion machine.

Bruce figured that since my blood is what triggered the reaction the first time could be recreated the second time.

She nodded and Bruce pressed the button. She laid there for a moment, the scepter appeared on the screen. Everything around it was just black, then she turned around and saw a hallway, she began running through the building looking for a door to the outside.

It felt like she was running from something, she began banging on the door then she turned around, there was a scientist holding a little container of glowing balls of tesseract.

All the sudden Kat began to jerk and kick under neath the straps. In her nightmare her brain kept switching between what was dream and what was reality. We saw flashes of memories of when she was being experimented on. The scientists cutting open her veins and injecting something into the open cuts. Blood was everywhere. Then between the quick switches there was an image of a kind of castle in a very wooded area, evergreen tress were everywhere.

Kat latched onto the picture and that's when the straps started to give. A surge of energy went up her spine and she arched her back almost to its breaking point.

"Tony get that image!" I yelled "It's hurting her!"

Tony quickly took the image and put it into the database looking for a match.

Kat sat up quickly and breathing heavily. "Did you get it?"

"Yeah we're running it through the database now" tony said, slightly sympathetic

"Great" she ripped the cords off her temples where they were placed and quickly walked out of the room.