Russia here we are

•Kat•

We had arrived at the most heavily fortified hydra base yet, men were coming from every angle. The hulk ran through throwing the men aside like toys, me and nat fighting side by side, Clint right behind. Steve rode in on his motorcycle while Thor was taking out people here and there with his hammer. Tony was up above trying to figure out a way to take down the barrier around the building.

"Shit!" Tony yelled over the com

Yes, I have finally gotten my own com

"Language!" Steve yelled , "Jarvis what's the view from upstairs."

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Struckers technology is beyond any other hydra base we've taken." Jarvis recited

"The scepter must be here" Thor said right before knocking someone out with his hammer. "Strucker couldn't mount his defense without it"

I swiveled my body into a full 360 kick taking out three guards. Natasha nodded at me and I tossed her a hand grenade which she threw into a truck full of guards. She then got a running start and jumped off a hill punching a guard hard in the face. She rolled down the hill and wrapped her leg around a guard and brought him to the ground while hitting the other.

I bent down and did a leg sweep knocking two guards onto the ground.

"It'd be nice if we weren't under gunfire kat" Clint said over the com

"Give me a minute bossy pants" I settled in holding my hands by my stomach

All guns in range automatic unload.

At that moment gunfire stopped and you could hear the bullets clanking together as they fell out of the guns.

"Thanks" he breathed into the com

"Is no one going to address that fact that cap just said language?" Tony said over the com

"I know I know! It sorta just slipped out" cap responded

I took out more guards punching them, kicking them, killing them which was my personal favorite.

There was a blasting sound then Natasha started to run towards Clint.

"Clint hit!" She yelled "Clint hit"

"Can someone take out that bunker?" She asked

Out of nowhere hulk runs through the bunker shredding it like a piece of paper.

"Thank you" Natasha spoke quietly

Somehow me and cap found our way fighting next to each other, I stepped on his shield and he gave me a boost, I hooked my leg around one guards neck then I grabbed him and flipped him over taking out another guard. I grabbed caps shield as it ricocheted off a tree and smashed someone's face in with it.

I threw it back to him and he caught it with one hand "Not bad" he smiled then he took out three guards with it.

"Stark, we need to find a way inside" Cap said

"I'm closing in" Tony said quickly

I rolled through a guards legs and kicked him in the balls and elbowing him in the back while he was doubled over. I took out another guard hooking my leg around their head and snapping their neck.

"Drawbridge is down people" Tony said

"We're going to have to work in teams" cap said

"I don't do teamwork" Tony Scoffed

"Too bad" I said while taking out another guard

"Cobra you're with me" cap spoke quickly into the com "widow you're with Hawkeye and Thor you're with Tony."

"Clint's hit pretty bad guys were gonna need evac"

"Copy that" cap said

"And for gosh sake watch your language!" Tony mocked

Steve looked at his feet "Yep, that's not going away any time soon"
We made our way into the building slowly but surely, me and cap were on watch for strucker, while Hawkeye and widow were on Guard duty Thor and Tony were on the hunt for the scepter.

We made our way through the maze of stone hallways when we finally came across strucker

"Aaron strucker hydras number one thug" cap said circling him. I stood in the doorway, fireballs in my hands in taste for blood.

"Technically I'm a thug for shield" strucker retorted

"Well then technically you're in employed" Cap made an attempt at a joke

I looked at the dark hallway that was only a few feet from where they were standing.

"I'm gonna go check that out" I said knodding toward the hallway. Cap nodded back at me saying that everything was under control.

I pulled my gun out of my New suit and held it out in front of me as I walked slowly down the dark hallway. all the sudden I felt like something was behind me, stalking me. At first I saw this strong of red energy surrounding me and I knew exactly what it was.

I whipped around and put them in a headlock pointing the gun at their head. It was a girl, long hair, with red eyes.

"Oh honey" I mocked "you're going to have to do better than that. I've been doing this longer than you Have"

I pushed her through the dark hallway and brought her to cap "look who I found" I smiled

She blew cap away with a ball of energy and she tried to escape my grasp but I had her wrists and I burned her. She jumped away from me and ran through a doorway, as she was closing I behind her I shot her in the leg and heard we cry out.

"We have second inhanced. Female. Do not engage." Cap said over the com

I looked over at him "like hell I will" I turned away and flung the doors open.

I ran after her trying to catch up which really wasn't all that hard considering she had a limp.

"Cobra do not engage!" Cap yelled over the intercom

"I'm fine I got this" I said back

"Do not engage" he said sternly

"Why do you always have to kill my fun" I turned on my hells and stomped back to cap

"Guys I got strucker" Steve said go everyone

"Well I got something bigger"