Just a quick side note

Kat is my favorite character that I've ever written and I would just like to give you a sneak peek into her character and what I have planned for her in the future.

Kat is a character with many layers and that's one of my favorite things about her. Through each chapter you begin peeling back these layers and usually you find something unexpected, she's a wild card. You think you know her and what she's about then bam, she throws you through a loop. That's one of the things that I think Steve admires about her, and also that she is dead set on not asking for help. She would do anything for the people she loves but she sees through their bullshit and isn't afraid to call them out on it.

At the beginning if this story she's seen as sort of a villain. She's hell bent on getting her revenge and you'll see more of that in the coming chapters. She's calm collected and can make the tough decisions but her anger and fear of losing the ones she loves the most could change it all for her. Her dark past and guarded secrets will make her relationship with Steve harder than it should, her thirst for thrill could get her into some pretty bad situations. I'm very excited about developing this character and sharing her past with you :)