Novels

Ok, so first of all I'm a book lover not a bookworm because bookworms read any book but I'm picky and read only those books that I love.

I don't know how I started to read books, or what urged me or made such mundane task as fascinating. But soon I realized a person who don't love a book is simply bland.

And I was certainly not bland..(meh)

My flourishing bank account don't give me an opportunity to access a book in hardcopy, so I download from google links(illegally?) And read and support those amazing authors by hitting stars on goodreads (you should do that too!). And I suggest reading on foxit pdf editor because till now it's the best editor I've found(if someone has suggestions feel free to drop)

As for books, I've gone berserk for rom-com genre, but I read thriller (not murder much because I'm not a sociopath) and fantasy I try but which requires a great amount of energy and time I don't have.

You will find books which are mostly famous and on that NYT chart of bestsellers but before you argue about its futile existence, I assure you that some books are really awesome and yes, these are those books. As I said, I am not a bookworm so I don't really have access to insta Accounts which are major book critics and can give me wisdom which makes NYT and goodreads choice awards as an option for me.

I thought to write reviews on goodreads but I wanted to preserve this collection sot gar if tomorrow my kids ask I could give them(not cliche) memories maybe by heart but mind is temporary, I've a habit of preserving a piece of each precious memory and this is my way.

So every review I've written is the time when I've just finished the book and wanted to share to someone or to preserve that contagious happiness in a precious jar which is in the form of these chapter.

Thank you for choosing a book from this book of recommendations.

You better choose one

Also some apps recommended to read.

Foxit pdf reader- even if it's for organization you can just download it. Gives annotations, bookmarks, pages, pages skip option, highlighter (even if I don't see the need to use)

Epub reader- It's better than the aforesaid, because god what it don't contains! It has- paragraphs distributor, light and dark modes, crop mode, indentation, font, even reader facility. Various modes to read ...and rest you can find while playing with it.