26:Josh and Hazel's Guide To Not Dating

Prologue

Prologue

Hazel Camille Bradford knows she’s a lot to take—and frankly, most men aren’t up to the challenge. If her army of pets and thrill for the absurd don’t send them running, her lack of filter means she’ll say exactly the wrong thing in a delicate moment. Their loss. She’s a good soul in search of honest fun.

Josh Im has known Hazel since college, where her zany playfulness proved completely incompatible with his mellow restraint. From the first night they met—when she gracelessly threw up on his shoes—to when she sent him an unintelligible email while in a post-surgical haze, Josh has always thought of Hazel more as a spectacle than a peer. But now, ten years later, after a cheating girlfriend has turned his life upside down, going out with Hazel is a breath of fresh air.

Not that Josh and Hazel date. At least, not each other. Because setting each other up on progressively terrible double blind dates means there’s nothing between them...right?

Review

Lovely cover of a lovely book.

And this book was one of the books that knew definition of rom-com. Not extra drama and not exaggerated misery which could make it a black cloud instead of the rainbow one you wanted to see.

This book is awesome!

And especially I think the moral of this book was to love people like Hazel.

I've one Hazel in one life as friends and ofc not everyone is like Josh in first time. I was too like Hazel's boyfriend which looked down and abstained to talk to them. Even if I did indirectly the taste of bile in my throat of my own foul deed didn't left the opportunity to make me feel at unease.

So yes, I learnt to embrace and I hope anyone does too.

About the book..

It's lovely, and Hazel's way of happiness is something everyone needs but thinks that it will be foolish to have happiness so easily. And ofc one needs Hazel in life.

The book is short but not boring, it's sweet and ofc the authors know what we need to read

Josh is the kind of man that just brings heat.

And ofc Jimin!!??!!

Fnfgnridnfnfidnsdn

Armies knows which Jimin is it because Christina nd Lauren are themselves armies. (Any army reading don't get offended of the use of name only, because it's my assumption). Take it as an official indirect ff.

I was screaming when Jimin's name came.

Anyways, do read it, because it's what rom com is. A happy time!

Josh and Hazel are the 'one couple' and their friendship is just adorable. You want squish them both and no, I'm not drunk while writing this.

Read it!