25: The Bromance Book Club Series

1) the Bromance Book Club

PrologueThe first rule of book club: You don't talk about book club

Prologue
The first rule of book club: You don't talk about book club.

Nashville Legends second baseman Gavin Scott's marriage is in major league trouble. He’s recently discovered a humiliating secret: his wife Thea has always faked the Big O. When he loses his cool at the revelation, it’s the final straw on their already strained relationship. Thea asks for a divorce, and Gavin realizes he’s let his pride and fear get the better of him.

Welcome to the Bromance Book Club.

Distraught and desperate, Gavin finds help from an unlikely source: a secret romance book club made up of Nashville's top alpha men. With the help of their current read, a steamy Regency titled Courting the Countess, the guys coach Gavin on saving his marriage. But it'll take a lot more than flowery words and grand gestures for this hapless Romeo to find his inner hero and win back the trust of his wife.

Review

You can't unsee the title even if you are bored with reading same plot. Because the title itself screams 'I'm the new plot choose me!'

Literally

I really wanted to read this book but free pdf wasn't available and by luck I got one. To have a good book in your hands is like having a lot of drugs without any mismatch of funds. And tbh I have series.

I try to drag one story for one month because basically, everyone of us has some basic standard for books too. And if mine aren't complied then I leave the book.

But this book was obedient and instead increased my standard.

Authors write simple english for a book to be bestseller so you will not find any new thing to get attracted like it happens in fantasy genre(Tough english, heaps of vocabulary and all stuff). But the Bromance Book Club was cute and overall moral filled book.

The most amazing point was...

Spoiler!

Of Thea, we've all read man's point of view in rom-com written by mostly women only. That we know what we expect from men even if they don't. But what a man expects too was something off the track and made this book more precious.

Tbh rom-com genre has always same plot, a little same perspective no matter who writes. But new places, new perception, new insight helps me to see a book as a life of someone instead of a plot.

And when such book catch your eyes

Grab it and read it!

This book is cute+ full of morals + a cute stuttering and needs-to -be-protected-from-the-world male lead + and a feisty female lead + naive but notorious and not to forget sheer brotherhood Bromance Book Club!

What else do you want

2) Undercover Bromance

Ok....I've not written any prologue of the book. Not written in cursive, the word preview because I got seriously pissed after reading this book. Did I read the whole book?, No, was I excited for the book? Yes ofc

Did the book disappointed me? I can say no, I can say yes, or partial.

First of all I think it's time to love characters like the people you want to love in your life, as in general. If you read the prologue and go on a full feminist mode against me. Before that then yes, maybe this book is about how to stand up against someone and take your rights etc etc. In this book in starting chapters the girl did the same, and Mack or the male lead which owned many clubs like seriously "clubs" came to rescue her just because she happened to be a pastry chef in an expensive restaurant with not so expensive salary. Not to mention the unwanted bickering, snorting, winking.

Are there really people like those? If yes, then they're full on crazy.

I wrote the book name above and took a screenshot as soon as the pdf downloaded, but after reading I want to delete but I won't.

Tbh I was reading the book and felt my head was aching, earlier I thought the reason was something else but then I realised I was trying to drag a book full of characters and to-good-to-be-true plot for hours.

Don't be me

And yes I'm going to start the next book after skipping this one, because the first book of the series has sparked some hope in me and I hope it's good.

And this time I'm not writing the name of the third book till it's good.

Also don't read this one