22: Dreamland Billionaires

#1

The Fine Print

Prologue

Rowan
I'm in the business of creating fairy tales.
Theme parks. Production companies. Five-star hotels.
Everything could be all mine if I renovated Dreamland.
My initial idea of hiring Zahra was good in theory, but then I kissed her.
Things spiraled out of control once I texted her using an alias.
By the time I realized where I went wrong, it was too late.
People like me don't get happy endings.
Not when we're destined to ruin them.

Zahra
After submitting a drunk proposal criticizing Dreamland's most expensive ride, I should have been fired.
Instead, Rowan Kane offered me a dream job.
The catch? I had to work for the most difficult boss I'd ever met.
Rowan was rude and completely off-limits, but my heart didn't care.
At least not until I discovered his secret.
It was time to teach the billionaire that money couldn't fix everything.
Especially not us.

The Fine Print is the first book in a series of interconnected standalones following three billionaire brothers.

Review

Okay it's the first I'm going to not sugarcoat but the series first book means this book is awesome and heart warming whereas the second 'Terms and conditions' is absolutely...

Trash

Yes trash, because the First ch itself doesn't even make sense, the plot is like a Wattpad ff of a teenager. And I managed to read till 10 chs and found one thing that, all the chapters were like a crago truck trying to be pulled by a towing co. So the book is that bad after that I didn't have the energy to read third book which I may give a shot in future if there's nothing else to read.

About this book

I love Rowan, you may think that he's a CEO and getting involved so easily with a girl who works in a salon in amusement park, sounds ridiculous but it's a book.

Zahra and Rowan are cute together the love and family trope is amazing and quite new mix for me.

The first ch draws your attention and you keep scrolling to the next ch.

So for a fun, and love+family trope this is good.

_______
Do you prefer plots that has a family background and it's scenes in book or you just pick a book that has solely Main leads no family drama?

Same, I didn't like reading family stuff my own family is enough and it becomes boring but in few books it also make the story spicy. So now I'm neutral in both book