7: Love On The Brain

Prologue

Prologue

From the New York Times bestselling author of The Love Hypothesis comes a new STEMinist rom-com in which a scientist is forced to work on a project with her nemesis-with explosive results.

Bee Königswasser lives by a simple code: What would Marie Curie do? If NASA offered her the lead on a neuroengineering project - a literal dream come true - Marie would accept without hesitation. Duh. But the mother of modern physics never had to co-lead with Levi Ward.

Sure, Levi is attractive in a tall, dark, and piercing-eyes kind of way. But Levi made his feelings toward Bee very clear in grad school - archenemies work best employed in their own galaxies far, far away.

But when her equipment starts to go missing and the staff ignore her, Bee could swear she sees Levi softening into an ally, backing her plays, seconding her ideas... devouring her with those eyes. The possibilities have all her neurons firing.

But when it comes time to actually make a move and put her heart on the line, there's only one question that matters: What will Bee Königswasser do?

My review

From rivals to lovers is the core theme of this book and the scenes between them both are sweet, humourous, crazy and heart touching.

I never really knew that Marie Curie was such a cool person. Also their project was really intriguing to read about as the plot proceeded.

The present and past theme chapters just makes you squirm to get to the present focusing chapter more and know what happens next.

Levi is like an ideal type for me. And if you want to know why, then you must read to find it.(your consent is attained not by undue influence ;))